What Ameircans believe about Iraq, 9/11, etc.

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Me wrote:This should be bumped so everyone can get a chance to read it. Anymore comments about it, besides Xanny's?
Well, you bring up a plethora of issues in that one post. Sometimes I find it hard to know what to respond to when a person posts of ton of points. But I will respond to one near the end.

You said, "One could say all the money spent would of been spent on securing our boarders and helping the enviorment ."

Yeah, one could say that the money would have been spent on that, but then again, how has our nation been spending its monies previous to the war on terror?

Right now people are saying that we have a surplus of money here in Washington State, and there are calls for it to be used for education, veterans, the poor, seniors, roads, cleaning up various parts of the state. It will be interesting to see where the money does end up going. Especially seeing that the legislators, judges, and the state treasurer are pushing for a raise for themselves
Onward and Upward!