The Macallan (knocked me on my a**)

All about Neil

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

neilpeart_gal

The Macallan (knocked me on my a**)

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Okay, so I'm at a hockey game Saturday night (the Predators SHUT OUT the Dead Wings, thank you very much!) and after enjoying a beer, my Rush pal Craig (For Mongo from GL.net....when he used to post there) comes up to visit me. He has 12 year old Macallan in his flask to take to a party later. :)

Of course, I've always wanted to try Neil's favorite drink, so he puts a splash in my now empty beer glass. I literally had 5 drinks...sips, even...and I was wasted! :lol: :lol: After the game, I got a nasty headache which lasted until 3 pm yesterday!!

I now have PROOF that Neil is a stud. Anyone who can drink that regularly and not be sicker than a dog has got to be the man. SIGH!!!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Have you not looked at the proof on a bottle of Scotch? That stuff is strong, NPG. You probably got the equivalent of nearly a six-pack in you in short order, and with your size, that should knock you on yer a*ss! You have to build up your tolerance to drink like that.

But as far as his studliness goes...he could never take a sip of anything and still be a stud, eh, NPG? :wink:
Onward and Upward!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

I dunno what proof it is, dumb ass me didn't ask. HA!! All I know is it was 12 year old Macallan. I'm a lightweight drinker too, and foolhearty, obviously.

And yeah, lets face facts...his studliness will never be in question. *THUD*
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

hehehehehehehehehehehe

No, no quetion there!

*thud*

hehe
Onward and Upward!
wcp

Post by wcp »

what if he drinks dog pee? is he still a stud? or human blood?
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

wcp wrote:what if he drinks dog pee? is he still a stud? or human blood?
Now brother dear.......are you a stud? *H hands Craig a glass of something* Drink it all gone! :twisted:

*Stalking Craiggy-poo*
JOEMATTERS.COM

Drinking causes hair loss?

Post by JOEMATTERS.COM »

I hope he doesn't get an ulcer from drinking so much! I had a dream the other night, last Saturday 01/03/04, that I was driving on a country road by myself, (something like Nebraska?) and I saw a city in the distance--maybe a hundred miles or so--to the right of the freeway, and the whole city was burning in flames. Scary. Why was I heading towards it? I don't know, but I thought it was kind of wierd that the same night I had another dream of several different kinds of birds--one in each picture of a separate tree, including white owls, and the birds were disappearing.

Too much prune juice without booze. 8)
The mind itself is a magical entity. (To think that we are of the creation of God that created the Universe. How can we have the same brain or mind of something that was able to create the universe? Whisper It's a good thing God doesn't drink.)

Hey--did you guys hear about the chick who swears up and down that she is in regular contact with aliens from outer space? She says the aliens call us, "celestial beings." She is at: http://www.zetatalk.com
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Don't the alliens talk to you all the time? :shock: They have always talked to me.
Onward and Upward!
2112X1mbh

Post by 2112X1mbh »

NPG,

I'm not much of a drinker, but I think "proof" is the percentage of alcohol is actually in the drink. I think a beer is something like 5% alcohol by volume, wereas scotch or whiskey can be up to like 180 proof. WHEW! A whole bunch of alcohol packed in a wee bit o' drink! I don't even hardly ever drink beer or wine, and I know better than to touch anything other than sissy drinks, wine coolers, wine and so on. It's no wonder you had a headache for so long!! My only question is, if he said it was 12 year old, does that mean it's been around for that long? If so, :wink: that sure is some OLD stuff!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

That is exactly what it means, or so I am told. There is also the MacAllan 25. Now that's aged stuff!!!
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

i wonder if people drinking drinks older than other people makes them feel like they can drink peoples lives? hmmm
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Lets find out... :twisted:

*Grabs Sir Mydweeb and pours some really old wine down his throat*

So...whaddaya think, eh?

*Stalking Sir Mydweeb*