Snakes 'N' Arrows

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Mr. Potatoe Head

Snakes 'N' Arrows

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

I heard on wmmr this morning that "Rush" was playing around with a couple of titles for their new album one being "Snakes 'N' Ladder" and another oop's sorry but again "Snakes & ? sorry I forgot. WMMR said that they read it on the official 2112 web site but the only one I could find is the rushcon one and that's down at the moment. Anyone hear of anything similar to this?

Oh' and I got to say you guys are mean

cyber hugs,
Spuds
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Snakes and Arrows
Happy 2015!
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Yea' that was the other name...thanks Soup! :-D
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Mean? Whaddaya mean? Image
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Middle Kingdom

Post by Middle Kingdom »

^^

Some mighty fine ass smackin' there, Owl!
:-D
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Heheh...
That smilie should be called badass...or bad ass

Not as bad as Image though.
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Middle Kingdom

Post by Middle Kingdom »

^^^
the humanity!!!
:shock:
Me

Post by Me »

I am something, nothing and everything....

vigilant of one?s thoughts and feelings in order to see their passing nature. ??Me? does not exist. ?Me? has been made up for at least as many years as the particular body that is identified as ?mine? has existed on this planet.? The individual self arises and passes away. Thoughts, feelings, and external situations make up who we think we are, but the vigilance of self-enquiry discovers their true nature: transience.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

So then who ARE we?
Onward and Upward!
Me

Post by Me »

It is not "WHO" we are but "WHAT" we are....As in WHAT are we doing here?

I know what I am, me as myself thru thoughts, feelings and external situations. I think I am a nice person. I have made mistakes and will make more. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. We don't have to agree
to others opinions and we should never pick up the sword because of others opinions.
Still I am transience and my opinion is; we all are.

Thanks to "Rush" for making one of my lifes brighter external situation's.

I hope you understand now...
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Okay, so what I hear you saying is that we are transient. We are passing in to and out of existance.

I agree and disagree with you on that. I believe that our physical bodies are transient and I also believe that our time here is extremely short. But I also believe that we have souls, and that the soul is eternal. It is going to live on forever.

LOL And the song that comes on as I type this? Heaven and Hell! LOL
Onward and Upward!
Me

Post by Me »

I guess you don't understand my opinion. I don't recall saying anything about souls. I was wrong however because it is about who we are and what we make of ourselves that matters in... the here and now.
Last edited by Me on Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me

Post by Me »

Anybody think Geddy will use his Rickenbacker in any of the new recordings? :-D
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Me wrote:I guess you don't understand my opinion. I don't recall saying anything about souls. I was wrong however because it is about who we are and what we make of ourselves that matters in... the here and now.
I know you didn't say anything about a soul. That is what I believe. It is where our opinions seem to differ, at least from what you said above.

I do agree that what matters is who we are and what we make of ourselves here and now. Tiz why we keep growing, right?
Onward and Upward!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Not sure if anyone else has posted this.

Alex Lifeson Interview Regarding New Album: On Monday Alex Lifeson spoke with Canada's Rock Station about the new album. Alex states the band came to LA on Monday 1/15 to mix album and should be done by the end of the month. The album took only 30 days to record, the shortest time they have taken to record an album since A Farewell To Kings. Andrew MacNaughtan has been video taping the entire project, with the possibility of including a making of dvd. The band plans on launching a North American tour on June 12th or 13th, running through the end of the year, to be followed by dates in Europe and South America. When asked about the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Lerxst states "I couldn't care less, look who's up for induction, its a joke". To hear the entire 15 minute interview, click on "Rock Interviews" at therock951.com. - Jan. 19, 2007
Happy 2015!