Two Proposals Worth Considering

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Me

Two Proposals Worth Considering

Post by Me »

New Gas Plan....Bush wants us to cut the amount of gas we use. The best way to stop using so much gas is to deport 11 million illegal immigrants! That would be 11 million less people using our gas. The price of gas would have to come down as a result. Problem solved.

New Immigration Plan... Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the border. When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the border, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq . Tell him if he wants to come to America , then he must serve a tour in the military. Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it. After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country. He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal patriot. This option will probably deter illegal immigration, provide a solution for the troops in Iraq , and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves. If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo. Problem solved.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Ya know, the idea about sending them to Iraq and then making them citizens is one I like. Most of these people sneaking across the boarder are not slackers, they are willing to work, and might do a good job. We've had immigrants in our military before and immigrants have fought well and then been productive members of our society after serving.
Onward and Upward!
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Wow, Me...I gotta hand it to ya. Every word of that I agree with and salute you for!

Right on, Bro.
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Me

Post by Me »

Big Blue Owl wrote:Wow, Me...I gotta hand it to ya. Every word of that I agree with and salute you for!

Right on, Bro.
I don't want to be caught in a pickle of an illusion

Theme music...

Da-da-Da-dah-diddy-did-da-do-dee

It wasn't Me novelty, came direct from the fist pump house...I feel good, win, win, win!!! Middle-of the-road-policie, for Me.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

The whole fuel thing is a vicious circle. Those of us old enough to remember the gas lines know that it's a cycle, and DEMAND reduction is the only way. We did it then...We can do it now.

50 million gas-sucking SUV's are helping no one but the oil barons and automakers get rich.

Illegals will only be stopped by border security.....good job for the National Guard. On-the-job training, real-time target practice (I'd enlist just for THAT), and the satisfaction of protectin' one's own back yard.

Lock and load baby.

Oh, don't forget Canada too. Lotsa room to sneak around up there too.

Just don't forget to layer up. Cold up there yaknow.

Just kidding. Good ideas! I'm all for that. Let's do this.
Don't start none...won't be none.
Me

Post by Me »

CygnusX1 wrote:The whole fuel thing is a vicious circle. Those of us old enough to remember the gas lines know that it's a cycle, and DEMAND reduction is the only way. We did it then...We can do it now.

50 million gas-sucking SUV's are helping no one but the oil barons and automakers get rich.

Illegals will only be stopped by border security.....good job for the National Guard. On-the-job training, real-time target practice (I'd enlist just for THAT), and the satisfaction of protectin' one's own back yard.

Lock and load baby.

LMAO shakes head just a bit, laughs some more ,then goes into :shock: LMAO
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Me wrote:
CygnusX1 wrote:The whole fuel thing is a vicious circle. Those of us old enough to remember the gas lines know that it's a cycle, and DEMAND reduction is the only way. We did it then...We can do it now.

Lock and load baby.

LMAO shakes head just a bit, laughs some more ,then goes into :shock: LMAO
I'm on a roll Me....Just go with it. :-D

Anybody seen my extra magazine clip?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I think it is under your coffee mug, Siggs.
Onward and Upward!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

well Saints-be-praised - it's in THE EXACT LAST PLACE I LEFT IT. :roll:

hey t.....left some java for ya. I'm goin' huntin' for illegals.

Got any Mexican pee I can use for scent cover?

If it smells like a Gringo....it's a Gringo.

Gotta keep 'em guessing. :P :-D
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Not got any of that. Just don't mistake any of us Navajos as illegals! Sheesh I hate it when I when that happens! *needs a passport*
Onward and Upward!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

awip2062 wrote:Not got any of that. Just don't mistake any of us Navajos as illegals! Sheesh I hate it when I when that happens! *needs a passport*
Nope....no worries. ..I can smell and nail a vato from a quarter-mile away.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Argh.

Now I want Mexican food for dinner.
Onward and Upward!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

NO gas shortage THERE!! :P :roll: :-D
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

CygnusX1 wrote:Got any Mexican pee I can use for scent cover?
LMAO!!! Ice water hitting the screen, Sig!

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

CygnusX1 wrote:NO gas shortage THERE!! :P :roll: :-D
STOP it! I'm dyin' here! :-D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...