Snakes 'N' Arrows

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Oh, right. Rushmen are kind and nice and safe.

Safe?

Hmmm....I don't know if I would want a safe man.
Onward and Upward!
Middle Kingdom

Post by Middle Kingdom »

Okay, rush men in a nice lighted area, in daytime,
after passing through metal detectors, and removing any headwear,
with other public people around.
:-D
Me

Post by Me »

Middle Kingdom wrote:Okay PV, June 27 you're visiting me in MA, and I am off the week of
July 7, so I'll be going to NJ, if these dates hold true!

Also Jones Beach or Darien Lake too.
Maybe Kares will come along?

Corngrowing friends in middle America,
put down your SB champion stuff and head on out.

West Coasters - well, it's a stretch I know, but
see what you can do!
I didn't know you live in Massachusetts M.K cool. I was born and raised there and all my family still lives there. I f I was going to travel perhaps that's the show I would go and catch up with the family. I kind of felt that I wasn't loved there for a min. maybe that's a stalkers tour for the east coast. :-D At any rate Gina and I saw them in Mansfield 02 I believe they sure know how to smoke up there :shock:
I am a fan but not a fanatic and will say they are my heros never really had any before. I will stop not like me to gush but I always have a grand time seeing Rush.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Me wrote: I am a fan but not a fanatic and will say they are my heros never really had any before. I will stop not like me to gush but I always have a grand time seeing Rush.
You go, Kev! I think we are all in agreement with you that they rock.
Onward and Upward!
Middle Kingdom

Post by Middle Kingdom »

Yup, still here in central MA.
Come on around, would be glad to
hang at the show too!
Me

Post by Me »

Kares4Rush wrote:Ya. That only looks like a "regional snippet" there, Me. There's hope! I'll send ya a beautiful filly to take you to the show lightning fast! :-D

Ah, I can hear the cages rattling now with the theme of the album. :razz:
Thank you,
Kares! :-D
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Me wrote:
Middle Kingdom wrote:Okay PV, June 27 you're visiting me in MA, and I am off the week of

see what you can do!
I didn't know you live in Massachusetts M.K cool. I was born and raised there and all my family still lives there. I f I was going to travel perhaps that's the show I would go and catch up with the family. I kind of felt that I wasn't loved there for a min. maybe that's a stalkers tour for the east coast. :-D At any rate Gina and I saw them in Mansfield 02 I believe they sure know how to smoke up there :shock:
I am a fan but not a fanatic and will say they are my heros never really had any before. I will stop not like me to gush but I always have a grand time seeing Rush.

another chowd? :roll: :-D
Happy 2015!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

see what you can do!
Darien Lake is a bit far but nothing is impoosible!!! :-D

Heck! I almost went to TO last year to see them and Nashville was a trip! (of course I's got fambly and friends in Nayshville so it's easier)

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Me

Post by Me »

Soup4Rush wrote:
Me wrote:

see what you can do!

another chowd? :roll: :-D
er head...love them beans! :-D
Me

Post by Me »

Middle Kingdom wrote:Yup, still here in central MA.
Come on around, would be glad to
hang at the show too!
:-D
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

If they do Darien Lake again this tour, I'll be there.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Middle Kingdom

Post by Middle Kingdom »

sweet.
gotta start working the extra hours now.
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Now you got to save for a possible spring tour too, at least for one show.
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Me on the other hand, I don't think so. I saw them twice this tour and glad I did seeing how much they improved and got all the little kinks and quirks out of the show, so to speak. All in all I won't be attending any sort of spring tour, I mean why? I am satisfied with the shows I saw and that's enough of a memory for Me. I don't want to step in any mud here...but I know I would rather be at home painting a picture, working in my garden
or something that makes me feel at ease, other than the day in and day out of my daily grind at work having to put up with people that are hard to digest.