By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Big Al arrested in Naples on the New Year.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
*Lifesonite

Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Big Al arrested in Naples on the New Year. Reply with quote

Folks, this is why I don't drink!! I guess they are merely players Crying or Very sad

http://www.naplesnews.com/npdn/news/article/0,2071,NPDN_14940_2547066,00.html

http://www.team4news.com/Global/story.asp?S=1584515
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
awip2062

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are human.

Why do any of us drink to excess? Lots of theories abound.

Still, I feel for ALex and his family.
Mermaid of the Lunar Sea

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Rush has scheduled a global 30th anniversary tour in 2004, and Justin said he did not know whether this arrest might affect those plans."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zivo

Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: Big Al in the Big House Reply with quote

Funny, if any of the security or police had known who he or his son were, they would have gladly let Justin sing. Scenario: As the Hotel owner wrings his grubby little hands, his eyes shift left-to-right, a large green dollar sign dancing in his thought-bubble, a sardonic smile on his face. "This is what we need", he says. "The thousands he's spending on entertaining his party and the publicity of an international rock star's unknown son singing a happy song to my other patrons can only be positive. Let's get them a round of drinks on the house, and call the media." But no. They probably thought it was someone like you or me. Just another person having harmless fun on New Year's Eve. "Let's smash their faces in (especially the soft-spoken one with the big smile) and don't spare the Tazer!", is what we get instead. Of course, it's obvious that I've gone from sad to pissed. I've been a devoted Rush fanatic since 1975. I was 15 then, and was already defending them from almost everyone around me. Strange how constantly changing things stay the same, eh? Mad
awip2062

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Zivo!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Alex Lifeson All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: