Such alot of pain on the earth...

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

If there is a revolution of sorts it will be more about the have and have nots. We are neglecting our own country while making rich others, our infrustuction is old we need a change for sure. You got to see the big picture we are playing right into their hands fighting the muslims it's a win win situation for them they get rid of the radicals while trimming our herd while the bosses/ Kings are becoming rich and powerful on our dime. I say vote for Rod Paul and secure our boarders build America back up stop being the baby sitter for the rest of the world. Cyg is right don't buy oil, at least as little as possible. like I said perviously
There is a lot of pain in the world...but if one asks the question of who was to gain from 9/11 or the wars in the gulf. I'd say 9/11 was a brilliant plan to spike the oil prices so the King can build his glorious city of Dubia and who else has oil? Where did the pilots come from... hmmmm
root of all evil money is the underlying factor. 1.5 trillion dollars have been pumped into this area in the last 5 years... so everytime we go to the gas pump that's blood running all our cars.
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Mr. Potatoe Head wrote: everytime we go to the gas pump that's blood running all our cars.
That is a deep, haunting image, Mr. P. I'd love to work it into a song.
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

your welcome too BBO I was thinking about a painting :-D
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Big Blue Owl wrote:
Mr. Potatoe Head wrote: everytime we go to the gas pump that's blood running all our cars.
That is a deep, haunting image, Mr. P. I'd love to work it into a song.
Agreed.

"Blood-money-from-the-pump?" maybe?
Don't start none...won't be none.
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

A song, a painting, AND a Stephen King novel :smt096
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))