August 23rd Kansas City

Here's your seat for the new tour. There may be, wait, there WILL be spoilers so if you don't want to know, don't go! So pull up a lawn chair and discuss...

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

LisaBug2112

August 23rd Kansas City

Post by LisaBug2112 »

Cant wait, but it is going to be friggin HOT!!!
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
Middle Kingdom

Post by Middle Kingdom »

Yeah, that August heat will be boiling!
Course at the end of the show you'll probably be freezing.
Least I do.
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

Friggin' Hot...and I can't wait! I'm bringing my 12-year-old son this time. Waa-hoo!
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back. :-D :-D :-D
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

KaelMwithascrubbrush wrote:Friggin' Hot...and I can't wait! I'm bringing my 12-year-old son this time. Waa-hoo!
KaelMWithAScrubBrushWhoHasBeenAWOLForFarTooLong!!!!

We've missed you, dude!

Are you gonna stick 'round for a time? We'd love to catch up with ya!
Onward and Upward!
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Hey...for those of us going to the KC show...are we going to meet anywhere? Just a bit over two weeks...I can't freeeeeeeakin' wait! I'm so excited to see "Digital Man," "Entre Nous," and "Between the Wheels" live. Those are some of my favorite Rush songs of all time!
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

I know there is no tailgating allowed in the parking lot, so meeting there is out. My mom in law only lives a few miles from that place, so wont take us long to get there. First thing we do is buy our gear at the stand, then get our seats. I do not eat, drink, or go to the restroom throughout ANY show. I REFUSE to miss anything!!!!!!!!
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Will you consider going away from your seat during the set break? Or do you stay put even then?
Onward and Upward!
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

I stay put lol i do not like taking chances. We can leave early from the house & hang someplace inside maybe. or stand in line, or something. I am shy though, not really into meeting new people. Not as bad as i used to be however.
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

So are my husband & i meeting with any peeps or not? I think we are allowed to hang out before gates open, just no parties in parking lot allowed.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I'd love to meet you, but I won't be there.

Anyone else?
Onward and Upward!
KaelMwithascrubbrush

I'll give a better report later but it was totally FREAKING AWSOME!!!
-Steven Wright
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Nice red text, but didya really mean it? *wink*
Onward and Upward!
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

OK, so what did you see, who did you meet, how hot was it at the show, were there many peeps partying, was Geddy right on, was Neil hell on sticks, was Alex scared of the dinosaurs?? Yes, I know, run on question, just answer at your leisure as soon as you can, before the afterglow fades. Inquiring minds want to know, how was the show???? :) :) :)
Sound verbalized tones touch textured feel scent wafted aroma see visualize observe sing dance live
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

Was VERY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Geddy went to the Baseball hall of fame in KSC that day before the show. He had to show off his new shirt at the encore he bought from there. Basically to me it was like Hehehe i was there & you didnt know it LOL. I wish i could have been there & "accidently" run into him, he most likely ate at gates BBQ for lunch since he was in that area, wish id of eaten there for lunch. I know all 3 like that Gates BBQ, my hubby hasnt even taken me there yet :( gonna have to make him some day. The heat was not too bad, the air around me was VERY Sweet if you get my "Wind Drift"!!!! :roll: :-D Geddy was great as always, he & i were wearing the same kind of belt to, i giggled at that. Alex was great as well, i see he can wear VERY tight pants again :shock: I LOVE watching Alex's facial expressions when he plays, it lets me know how much he is enjoying himself while playing. Neil was as good as he always is, we got so lucky & got to see his bus zoom out after he was on it, it just seemed to be real kool to see that. There were some sound problems, but no biggie to this & many other die hard fans.