Test For Echo
6%
Vapor Trails
No votes

Total votes: 16

Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

If I had to choose just one, I guess I would have to stare at Fly By Night. The cold blue, the night sky, those glowing eyes...all after my own heart.
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

Aiiiii, tough question. I voted for Signals, but really like Permanent Waves, Hold Your Fire (see Myghin, you're not the only wierdo) and Counterparts...another simple, yet striking cover. Something about Signals's wonderful visual metaphor with the dog and the fire hydrant.... :lol:
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

well its a good thing the signals album doesn't smell like whats about to happen to the hydrant :D
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

I think the HYF cover would be more interesting if the balls were lit on fire. Or if they had the juggler on the front with the fireballs and the background would be the night sky.
FBN is such a cool cover! I wonder how it would look like if that cover were combined with the COS cover:the owl flying over the Necromancer's head. There's a thought. :idea:
I love my Welshman.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I was always fond of the Test For Echo cover.
Devil's Advocate

Post by Devil's Advocate »

rushlight wrote:FBN is such a cool cover! I wonder how it would look like if that cover were combined with the COS cover:the owl flying over the Necromancer's head.
Wel, let's combine several covers, shall we? :D

We have FBN's owl flying over CoS's Necromancer... so let's add in Signals' dog, peeing on the Necromancer's leg.... Ooh, and let's make the Necromancer juggle HYF's balls, which are set alight by RiR's dragon..... :P
Amarok

Post by Amarok »

With the hat of the juggler on the Necromancer's head and a Presto-rabbit looking out underneath.