Colts/Pats Nov 4th 2007

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Soup4Rush wrote:I could only hope, but going to Foxboro in January is not a pleasant thought. Uh Sigs.. you better accept it dude.. The Pats are in a different world this year..
you know Soups...

I heard that same bullshit LAST YEAR, and the
Colts took it all.

huh? whaaat? Ya gotta BELIEVE. :cool:
Don't start none...won't be none.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUU CANADUH

The AFC title game was in Indy last year.
Happy 2015!
Middle Kingdom

Post by Middle Kingdom »

Decent weather and you have a decent shot.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Soup4Rush wrote:The AFC title game was in Indy last year.
True dat brah, but still...They can do it.
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Theres no doubt in my mind Indy is scary come January, but both Buffalo and da Steelers worry me in the next few weeks.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

hey...it's still ON. :headbang:

hoping the 'skins beat Philly this weekend too....

(NFC East inter-conference battles this weekend....)

***'skins/Philly***

***Dallas/NYG***

N-n-n-i-z-e. :headbang:
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Dallas- New Jersey version 2?

Now theres a slobberknocker.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

You guys sound like Belichek in his press conferences... diplomatic, Colts are the best team in the NFL,, blah blah blah, while all the time he is thinking we are going to kick the Colt's butts this Sunday. I am a realist and you guys are going 19-0 this season barring injury, and like I said I hate you for it.. :-D
Happy 2015!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Soup4Rush wrote:You guys sound like Belichek in his press conferences... diplomatic, Colts are the best team in the NFL,, blah blah blah, while all the time he is thinking we are going to kick the Colt's butts this Sunday. I am a realist and you guys are going 19-0 this season barring injury, and like I said I hate you for it.. :-D
hayhayhay

Belicheat is a cussword in my house. :twisted:

what-'choo-talkin-'bout-Willis? :shock: :???:
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Soup4Rush wrote:You guys sound like Belichek in his press conferences... diplomatic, Colts are the best team in the NFL,, blah blah blah, while all the time he is thinking we are going to kick the Colt's butts this Sunday. I am a realist and you guys are going 19-0 this season barring injury, and like I said I hate you for it.. :-D
Diplomacy? OK smartarse- Ill tell you what, Ill scan my football pool picks from this past week (if I can find it) because I picked the Colts. You heard that right, I picked the DAMN COLTS- why?

My father also said, "When gambling, bet with your head and not your heart."
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

you picked the Colts over The Pats??? The only people I saw picking the Colts were here in Indiana.. The only resaon I would have picked the Colts was because it was in the RCA dome.. and when I heard Harrison was out, I pretty much knew we were in trouble. although our defense did a pretty good job, I pretty much knew it was only a matter of time before Moss got one deep.. at the start of the season I thought Moss was a cancer and pretty much done with his career, but for what NE gave for him and what they got in return, that may be the most brilliant trade in the history of the NFL. I love the Colts, I just do not see us beating you in Foxboro. and for that matter looking at your schedule, we are the only ones that even come close to matching up with you..
Happy 2015!
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Soup4Rush wrote:you picked the Colts over The Pats??? The only people I saw picking the Colts were here in Indiana.. The only resaon I would have picked the Colts was because it was in the RCA dome.. and when I heard Harrison was out, I pretty much knew we were in trouble. although our defense did a pretty good job, I pretty much knew it was only a matter of time before Moss got one deep.. at the start of the season I thought Moss was a cancer and pretty much done with his career, but for what NE gave for him and what they got in return, that may be the most brilliant trade in the history of the NFL. I love the Colts, I just do not see us beating you in Foxboro. and for that matter looking at your schedule, we are the only ones that even come close to matching up with you..
The RCA dome was the factor in making my pick- that was the one thing that tipped the scales.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Soup4Rush wrote:The only people I saw picking the Colts were here in Indiana..
Caliendo picked Indy on the Fox Pre-game. Is he from IN? :shock: :?
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

probably not.. just a dreamer...
Happy 2015!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

like me.. :-)
Happy 2015!