YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Soup4Rush wrote: Go Pack :-D
(whispering)
The password is "Benedict Arnold"

*ding*
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

I never took any pledge for the Patriots. :-D It is bad enough I have to see all your Pats/Red Sox rings. I cannot even begin to imagine life around here if you chowds go 19-0. :roll: :-D
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Yeah, you tell 'em Soupy!!!
This space for rent
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Soup4Rush wrote:I never took any pledge for the Patriots. :-D It is bad enough I have to see all your Pats/Red Sox rings. I cannot even begin to imagine life around here if you chowds go 19-0. :roll: :-D
whinewhinewhine

We waited long enough to start winning, we suffered through 1-15 and 2-14 with the Pats, Grady Little's brain fart, Buckner booting a ball my cat could have stopped etc.

The Celts have half a chance this year, the Sox are scary, and the Pats are scarier.

The Bruins... well until Jacobs sells the team, they will be mired in mediocrity- and he won't give a damn less until the fans stop going and paying for his precious concessions, once the fans stop going, he will put money into they team. (and if only he'd realize a championship gets you a virtual 5 year pass of you can do what you want with the team- he would be in fat city with the money rolling in, but the ignorant fuck doesn't realize that)

The Bruins don't have a snowball's chance in hell at winning the Cup until then.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

well... three outta four ain't bad... :roll: :roll: :-D try being a cubs fan and all Indiana has is the Pacers/Colts. The Pacers are a bunch of thugs, and all we have is one Super Bowl with the Colts, and the Colts were worse than the Pats in the 80s/90s.. It is really hard to feel sorry for Boston sport's fans :-D
Happy 2015!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Oh, you poor little guys. Do I need to mention whom I cheer for, year after miserable year?
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

by-tor wrote:Oh, you poor little guys. Do I need to mention whom I cheer for, year after miserable year?

OlS and I know yer pain By-Tor.
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

by-tor wrote:Oh, you poor little guys. Do I need to mention whom I cheer for, year after miserable year?

LSU? :twisted:
Happy 2015!
Middle Kingdom

Post by Middle Kingdom »

I know no one should feel sorry for us.

I don't think that is what YYZ means.....he's saying we have a right to celebrate this unreal sports dominancy. It's not like the Yankees who won 22 WS titles, then said, hey we'll buy the best players, then won 4 more and strutted like it was a birthright.

At least the Sox traded for Beckett, Lowell, Ortiz, and Schilling and didn't just open the wallet.

Yes, soon what was improved to a full house of rings will be 4 of a kind and a pair. But I'll probably go with the undefeated season stuff for a sig for a while.
:-D
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

^^^bastard^^^ :-D :razz:
Happy 2015!
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

GO BILLS!!!
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Middle Kingdom wrote:I know no one should feel sorry for us.

I don't think that is what YYZ means.....he's saying we have a right to celebrate this unreal sports dominancy.
Yathzee!
Walkinghairball

Oh crap, now we need another sports thread for that too??!?!?!?! :razz: :lol:
This space for rent
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Soup4Rush wrote:wow! did not see that coming.. :? I figured we would get beat by the Pats, not by the Chargers :roll: oh well, thats the way it goes. good job Pats. my hats off too you. maybe next year..
***finishes off last of the Crow casserole***

Wow. My hat's off to SD. Both teams beat the snot outta each other.

Yo Soup....did you know any of the Colts that were LEFT on the offense?

Damn, that was a massacre on both sidelines.

It was a slobberknocker. San Diego's goin' to NE hurtin'.

That's for damn sure.

The Norv Turner curse is not over yet. Rotsa Ruck getting by NE...

IN FOXBOROUGH....I can't even watch. But I WILL. :twisted:

I'm happier knowing that Dallas got knocked off. (It's a DC thing)

My peeps are pleased.
Don't start none...won't be none.
Middle Kingdom

Post by Middle Kingdom »

As much as I hate NY teams, and wasn't rooting for anyone,
it's always a good day when the Cowboys are eliminated!

:-D