HALFTIME SHOW

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Tommy43sl

HALFTIME SHOW

Post by Tommy43sl »

Janet and Justin,,, Image
Statue of Liberty 100 yr Birthday Image and the World Trade Center Stood Tall (double click for larger view)
Tommy43sl

Post by Tommy43sl »

Janet and Justin,,, planned I think so

http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm

Read the report, Janet and Justin,,, Need to keep up with Brittney and Maddonna.

There is no way they should have used the Half time show During the most watched event to do this...

Many Many Families are together watching this event Most of us for the Football,, The commercials are always interesting,, and the pregame with AEROSMITH was not Bad,,, The SUPERBOWL ITSELF was an excellent game,, especially for a Pat's Fan,, But the Half time show totally stunk with a disgusting Coda statement with Janet and Justins last song,,, Song Sucked,, they were Sleezy and to cap it off Exposed Breast for Gratuitous sex during a family event,, Dont know what else to say
Statue of Liberty 100 yr Birthday Image and the World Trade Center Stood Tall (double click for larger view)
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Well, to me, she just put herself in her brother's class....and that Backdoor boy fag had no class to begin with.

What were these 'Executives' thinking? When people think of football, do they normally associate Janet Jackson? P Diddy? Nelly? Timberlake?

I don't care for that Kid Rock guy, but I can see football when I look at him.

You wanna do a football halftime show? Invite Hank Jr., Bob Seger, hell, even Metallica....pop/rap in football? Pop should only be played at tennis matches and golf tournaments (since I won't watch either anyway), and rap should only be played....well, rap should never be played.

Pop just does not inspire visions of a hard hitting contact sport to me.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I didn't see the game, but hubby and the boys did. And they taped it so Bear can watch it again and again and analyze the game so he can learn it better. Dan is going to take the tape and record nothing over that section. Until then, Bear has been told he cannot watch the halftime. Like he ever would anyway, since he hates pop music!

I think that Justin needs to grow up!
Onward and Upward!
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

Britnney...Janet...boy that Timberlake fella sure likes sludge.
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Perfect, Kael!

I missed all the "pop" (pardon the pun) on purpose because I KNEW I would just get angry and frustrated watching garbage during halftime. So I answered some e-mails. It's getting worse! I thought LAST year was bad!!!!

Uh, can't anyone talk about the Elephant in the Room or are we all complimenting the Emporer of his new clothes when this crap comes on?

Sigh. At least it was a good game!

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Tommy43sl

Post by Tommy43sl »

Question???
Do the Producers of this Half time show really think , This is what the American Public want to see at HalfTime,, Just considering the shitty half time show (without the Fiasco Stunt).
If that is the case Will Commercial Air Time be the spots that good companies want to buy Next year.

will it cost more or less,,,,,, Will companies bet on attendance to view HalTime show,, Like reality shows,,,
What will they do to beat this next year..

It is Sad The PreGame was Good,,, THE GAME great!!! And the Commercials some okay, The Half Time totally stunk.

QUESTION??? Did President Bush Really fall asleep during game,, Or is he just avoiding Having to make a comment on the Halftime Show????????:):)

How can a previous Owner of a Baseball Team Fall Asleep During Superbowl,, The Game was not Boring!!!!!:):):):)
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

According to the NFL.....tit exposure aside....MTV will never do another halftime show for the Superbowl. It seems that more people bitched to the NFL about the "music/artist" selection than did the whole tit thing.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

^A^ did well durring the pregame show :wink: Dream untill your dreams turn blue.