McCain Breaking the Law - Petition to FEC to Investigate

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Well I figured if CNN was not slamming McCain on this issue, there is no merit to it. Thats all.. :-)
Happy 2015!
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

I'm starting to believe I'm in the wrong country (for me) and maybe even the wrong planet. It's like Bizzaro world where the obvious decisions, the real heroes, just being kind and understanding to fellow man, wanting to preserve the frigging planet we live on, for Cliff's sake, are looked upon as weak, futile, liberal and unpatriotic.

Beam me up.
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Soup4Rush wrote:Well I figured if CNN was not slamming McCain on this issue, there is no merit to it. Thats all.. :-)
You'll see that different networks have different priorities.

Take NBC and CBS for instance....they HATE Republicans and
slam 'em every chance they get...
Don't start none...won't be none.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Big Blue Owl wrote:I'm starting to believe I'm in the wrong country (for me) and maybe even the wrong planet. It's like Bizzaro world where the obvious decisions, the real heroes, just being kind and understanding to fellow man, wanting to preserve the frigging planet we live on, for Cliff's sake, are looked upon as weak, futile, liberal and unpatriotic.

Beam me up.

Hitch the skinheads to the bumper.. we are moving out!!
Happy 2015!
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

ElfDude wrote:
Big Blue Owl wrote: there may be more benefits to the country from a Hillary presidency than would be brought by a McCain presidency. If you want me to elaborate, I can do so in the politics section of the forum.

PLEASE do. I would LOVE to hear what "benefits" HILLARY can
trump McCain with. Would it be...Whitewater?
Universal health care? "Reverse carpetbagging" from Arkansas to NY?

Rotsa ruck with that. I'm still waiting for Hillary's autobiography that
tells - in detail - her harrowing experiences as a Vietnam P.O.W.

Puh-leeeeze. Hillary is a proven liar. It seems to run in the family.

The jury's still out on Obama.
McCain is a proven federal law breaker. The law is there, he is breaking it right now. Could get up to 5 years in prison. McCain is breaking the law. Damn it, why can't anyone see that this is a reality. If you break the law and are caught, have you not done wrong? Do you not have to pay the price? Is this another Bush continuation where, if the law doesn't fit into your plan, ignore it and Bizarro world will praise you for it?
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

They all scandalous liars and and and and.
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Big Blue Owl wrote:
ElfDude wrote:
Big Blue Owl wrote: there may be more benefits to the country from a Hillary presidency than would be brought by a McCain presidency. If you want me to elaborate, I can do so in the politics section of the forum.

PLEASE do. I would LOVE to hear what "benefits" HILLARY can
trump McCain with. Would it be...Whitewater?
Universal health care? "Reverse carpetbagging" from Arkansas to NY?

Rotsa ruck with that. I'm still waiting for Hillary's autobiography that
tells - in detail - her harrowing experiences as a Vietnam P.O.W.

Puh-leeeeze. Hillary is a proven liar. It seems to run in the family.

The jury's still out on Obama.
McCain is a proven federal law breaker. The law is there, he is breaking it right now. Could get up to 5 years in prison. McCain is breaking the law. Damn it, why can't anyone see that this is a reality. If you break the law and are caught, have you not done wrong? Do you not have to pay the price? Is this another Bush continuation where, if the law doesn't fit into your plan, ignore it and Bizarro world will praise you for it?

I agree BBO, break the law, go to jail should apply to everyone.. but has he? all we have is Howard Dean, some black preacher turned politician and 31,000 liberals who signed a petition saying he has. If he is found guilty by a jury of his peers, than he should go to jail.. not before.
Happy 2015!
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Yes, but as I said. The law is there. He broke it.
The sign says, "No Trespassing." You push it aside and walk through because you desire to be over there and this forbidden path is a shortcut. You have broken a clearly marked law and everybody watched you do it.

Ugh...getting weary of this. Must resist posting virtuous crap. Nobody cares. I don't care. :cool:
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Its all good BBO.. just keep swinging :-) I guess it comes down to the American people have been given three choices at this point.. the lesser of the evils I guess is who you vote for. I don't agree with all of McCain's ideas but in my mind he still is the better choice.. just mho.. At least we as Americans have the right to express our opinions and vote for who we think is the right person..
Happy 2015!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

For now.
Onward and Upward!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

well thats what our fathers fought for anyway... Hopefully our freedoms are never taken from us.. :(
Happy 2015!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Wish I could say that I don't see the day we don't have the freedoms our father's fought for taken away, but I am watching it happen slowly, day by day, and it saddens me.
Onward and Upward!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

I haven't posted in here simply because I haven't seen any solid information yet. Not saying nothing happened, but I don't want to ignorantly shoot my mouth off. (I know, it hasn't stopped me in the past)

Just didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring the thread because I'm in the tank for McCain and think he can do no wrong.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Richard Simmons

Post by Richard Simmons »

Soup4Rush wrote:well thats what our fathers fought for anyway... Hopefully our freedoms are never taken from us.. :(
Would you fight for me honey? :cheesy:
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

I am a victim.. :-D
Happy 2015!