New Orleans Tonight

Here's your seat for the new tour. There may be, wait, there WILL be spoilers so if you don't want to know, don't go! So pull up a lawn chair and discuss...

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Me

New Orleans Tonight

Post by Me »

No wish I was going but my brother in law is.
He missed them last tour huge fan but not a fanatic he's a really good guy. :D
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Me

Post by Me »

That show was cancled and moved until tonight I believe he drove 5 hrs one way and had to turn around and go home. He was pissed because he could of spent the day with his family. Stupid ticketbastard sent him remonders all week about the concert but failed to inform him of the change in date, someone droped the ball on this gig? That's quite a bit of money in fuel alone, wow I'd be really pissed off too.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

That really stinks for him. Is he going to the rescheduled concert?
Onward and Upward!
Middle Kingdom

Post by Middle Kingdom »

Yeah the NBA had the arena in NO scheduled for a Hornets NBA playoff game, if they had home court in the first round.
Rush entered into the date knowing it may be cancelled.

Tough that they switched nights so close to the date.
Not a good situation for fans for sure.
Me

Post by Me »

He went and ended up with 2 extra tickets from a buddy of his who couldn't attend the rescheduled date. I guess he was going to try and sell them at the show?