Latest Alex Trial News

All about Alex

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

you beat me to it Elf.. I still think Alex should have taken that kid out back and beat the crap out of him. :???:
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Soup4Rush wrote:you beat me to it Elf.. I still think Alex should have taken that kid out back and beat the crap out of him. :???:

Exactamundo.
This space for rent
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Walkinghairball wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:you beat me to it Elf.. I still think Alex should have taken that kid out back and beat the crap out of him. :???:

Exactamundo.
Or, at the least, put a foot in his ass.
Don't start none...won't be none.
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Maybe the repeated electric shocks and brutal beating by the police was enough.
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Maybe he will think twice before getting drunk and acting like an idiot. :-)
Happy 2015!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Big Blue Owl wrote:Maybe the repeated electric shocks and brutal beating by the police was enough.
I thought Alex got the bulk of those...
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

yeah, on behalf of his drunken, spoiled, idiot kid.. :roll:
Happy 2015!
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Yeah, Alex got the bulk of the brutality and never stopped defending his and Justin's right to party on New Year's Eve in a ballroom, drinking and who knows what else, probably spending some 5 to 10 thousand dollars. If Alex, after all of that, still defends himself and son, who are we to judge? I realize that I'm one of the only people 'round here that likes to party (or will admit to it) but if the crime is drinking in a controlled environment and getting onstage to sing, possibly make an ass out of myself, nobody better fucking electrocute and me and my pa. Nothing anyone can say, macho, smartass, conservative, redneck, straightedge, religious or otherwise can make that right.

BTW, I am always on the side of the cops. Well, 90% of the time, anyway. This time they fucked up. I wish I'd been there that night, on the roof with a rifle and a scope.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Big Blue Owl wrote:Yeah, Alex got the bulk of the brutality and never stopped defending his and Justin's right to party on New Year's Eve in a ballroom, drinking and who knows what else, probably spending some 5 to 10 thousand dollars. If Alex, after all of that, still defends himself and son, who are we to judge? I realize that I'm one of the only people 'round here that likes to party (or will admit to it) but if the crime is drinking in a controlled environment and getting onstage to sing, possibly make an ass out of myself, nobody better fucking electrocute and me and my pa. Nothing anyone can say, macho, smartass, conservative, redneck, straightedge, religious or otherwise can make that right.

BTW, I am always on the side of the cops. Well, 90% of the time, anyway. This time they fucked up. I wish I'd been there that night, on the roof with a rifle and a scope.
Shit, If I did what Justin did, I'd be in traction and it sure-as-hell wouldn't have made the press...
...just another drunken-white-boy-beatdown.
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Wow.
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Don't get me too wrong, BBO. I think that the Florida cops went way over the top. They deserve to have the pants sued off 'em.

Just wish Justin could have have acted his age as well.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

He got drunk, he got stupid, he was asked to leave and he refused. He got exactly what was coming to him. I have partied in my life, I have been asked to leave. You know what I did? I left. why? I am not an idiot. I did not file suit because some cop violated my right to be a drunken fool. Maybe if this ass clown would have left when asked, maybe he would not have gotten tasered. Where in the constitution does it say, One can act like a drunken fool and mess up the people around you's evening? The police have to do a tough job and get very little money to do it. And here is the spoiled brat offspring of a famous rockstar that thinks he has the right to do anything he wants, and then whines when the police have to crack his skull. Thats the problem with this country, nobody wants to take responsibilty for their own actions.. its always somebody else's fault. This whole story makes me sick.. That little assbag should have done jail time.

*sorry for the rant*
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Yeah. It does all fall on Justin.
I Believe the cops did cross the line, just like they did with my bro a few years ago................................ but the cops didn't start it.

The Hotel wasn't specific on the threat level to the cops, so they came in looking for bad guys, not our guitar guy. Look, my band has hit drunken fans for crashing out stage, and had Justin done that to us he prolly would have been buttstroked by either a Steinberger or a Carvin "V"!!!

You just don't violate someones stage and have nothing happen, unfortunately the Napels police are tazertriggerhappylikeamofo!!!!!

Had Justin not done what he did, or at least used a tad more decorum, Alex would not have had to defend him and gotten LAZERED for his troubles...........Sayin'.
This space for rent
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

I can't believe you all actually feel this way. It must be me that is fucked in the head. I just can't see how beating and shocking a human being ( or cracking his skull, as you say) is the equivalent to being drunk and singing on a stage. Even when being asked to leave! Nobody ever said that Justin resisted arrest, but that Alex came over and said, "Whoa, no, he's not going anywhere." and attempted to herd him back into the room.

If he'd done anything violent I'd be right there with you, but he did not. And as to acting his age, if Alex, Geddy and Neil acted their age there wouldn't be a By-tor.com. They would have stopped recording, writing rock music and touring after age 30 in the early '80s.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Big Blue Owl wrote:I can't believe you all actually feel this way. It must be me that is fucked in the head. I just can't see how beating and shocking a human being ( or cracking his skull, as you say) is the equivalent to being drunk and singing on a stage. Even when being asked to leave! Nobody ever said that Justin resisted arrest, but that Alex came over and said, "Whoa, no, he's not going anywhere." and attempted to herd him back into the room.

If he'd done anything violent I'd be right there with you, but he did not. And as to acting his age, if Alex, Geddy and Neil acted their age there wouldn't be a By-tor.com. They would have stopped recording, writing rock music and touring after age 30 in the early '80s.
I'd take my beatdown and like it. We reap what we sow, and truthfully...

I'll bet the farm that Alex hurries RIGHT THE HELL UP and parties with JUSTIN again. Yeah...I'll wait.