The downfall of Barbie

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Me

Post by Me »

Big Blue Owl wrote:This is my bike
I like your bike. :-D
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Iranian official warns against importing Barbie dolls

Apr 28 03:53 PM US/Eastern
By ALI AKBAR DAREINI
Associated Press Writer

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) - A top Iranian judiciary official warned Monday against the "destructive" cultural and social consequences of importing Barbie dolls and other Western toys.
Prosecutor General Ghorban Ali Dori Najafabadi said in an official letter to Vice President Parviz Davoudi that the Western toys was a "danger" that needed to be stopped.

In Monday's letter, Najafabadi said the increasing visibility of Western dolls was raising the alarm among authorities who were considering intervening.

"The displays of personalities such as Barbie, Batman, Spiderman and Harry Potter ... as well as the irregular importation of unsanctioned computer games and movies are all warning bells to the officials in the cultural arena," the letter said.

Najafabadi said Iran was the world's third biggest importer of toys, and these smuggled imports posed a threat to the "identity" of the new generation.

"Undoubtedly, the personality and identity of the new generation and our children, as a result of unrestricted importation of toys, has been put at risk and caused irreparable damages," he said.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

^^^

Hmmm.....a secret weapon perhaps?

***mulls the possibilities***

***wonders how many Barbies can be loaded into
ordnance bays of tactical aircraft***
Don't start none...won't be none.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Don't give those botches any kitchen knives!
We're all mad here!