Dr.Spuds Physco Therapy

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

The doctor is away, pills roll across the floor and fish flap around breathless. Lights off nobody is home just jumping jacks and running on all fours. Silent soup and loud crackers contrast in darkness.

Singed,
My Doctor Prescribed Tranquilizers Have Worn Off!!! :twisted:
We're all mad here!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Dear Doc,

Chicken mafia fried skins crackle in the dark their voices gargle cooking oil. My eye keeps getting bigger and bigger pretty soon it will be a magnifying glass and take up the entire room. What's that smell, and why is it moving?

Singed,
Can't Find My Socks in the Dark. :shock:
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

Xanadu wrote:Dear Doc,

Chicken mafia fried skins crackle in the dark their voices gargle cooking oil. My eye keeps getting bigger and bigger pretty soon it will be a magnifying glass and take up the entire room. What's that smell, and why is it moving?

Singed,
Can't Find My Socks in the Dark. :shock:
Dear lost sicks,

Odd connoisseurs of intimate gestures jousting fertilized eggs of bare-legged circus performers in the sea of love.

Hugs,
Spuds
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Dear doc,

How come that didn't comfort me :shock: Little cats with monkey faces examine the details of mice hanging like fruit. I don't have an aquarium for them to watch just fish suspended in jello.

Signed,
Maligned Menagerie
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

Xanadu wrote:Dear doc,

How come that didn't comfort me :shock: Little cats with monkey faces examine the details of mice hanging like fruit. I don't have an aquarium for them to watch just fish suspended in jello.

Signed,
Maligned Menagerie
Sorry about that, it's just that everyone has a clown in them, especially Me.

***HUGS***
Spuds
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Dear Doc,

Turning papers over and over looking for more sides how do I add dimensions to my life?

Signed,

Life in 2 Dimensions
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

Dear Li2D,

Run left-right, up-down, forward and backward while attending a Rush concert and if that doesn't work call me in the moring and we'll discuss superstring theory, ghosts, kaluza klien compactification and braneworlds.
However they give me a headache and I'd rather not. Surely the Rush concert is absolutly the best and you'll enjoy all the demensions. However peyote or for the ultimate experience try some hiawaska brew and see demensions of which you dream but why wait to be that which you already are?

***HUGS***
Spuds
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Spuds,

I have the overwhelming urge to choke the living shit out of
democrat and republican bullshit farmers living in a dream world...

Am I wrong?

Signed,

StopmebeforeIchokeagain
Don't start none...won't be none.
Me

Post by Me »

CygnusX1 wrote:Spuds,

I have the overwhelming urge to choke the living shit out of
democrat and republican bullshit farmers living in a dream world...

Am I wrong?

Signed,

StopmebeforeIchokeagain
Dear StopmebeforeIchokeagain,

Wrestling 3 legged midgets whisling dixie again I see. Hope on a train to see the world beaten back to life watch the dam grass hoppers chewing up the plains later this year and food is already drowing in bio fuel dancing with the dollar and spred some love. Did you know I got a purple gorilla that's really miss piggy hiding under my bed. Try the crystal tea room smoking and drinking your way to happieness and I have a question embarrasses or ashamed what is that word a syllable or vowel? Pitter patter that ant crawls aross my floor for a crumb, sure is a noisy little bastard and it's crying for the check out line under my foot. Eyes of the clock... tick tock running out of time living and the dead stuffed with goodness, magot escargo yo-yo your way thru life and smile bozo loves you. Are you feeling romantic or just bored? I can hear dirt geddy up, geddy up, shower time, dinner then ice. Checkpoint... you know it's the moon drifting away disturbing things on our home. I am having a nice big juicy meatball sub tonight and a glass of chocolate milk, cheers my friend. Ahhhhhhhhh' just be nice to everyone it's not worth it and besides we all hurt sooner or later! Oh' and it could be the SUN :shock: Why always the sunnnnnnnnnnnnnnny day in the spring time flowers are blooming and were all happy. :D

***HGUS***
Spuds
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Dear Dr. Me,

Pizza then ice cream cake, or ice cream cake then pizza?

Decisions, decisions...so hard to decide!

Signed,
Aerokiddowithpizzaandicecreamcake
Me

Post by Me »

Aerosmitten wrote:Dear Dr. Me,

Pizza then ice cream cake, or ice cream cake then pizza?

Decisions, decisions...so hard to decide!

Signed,
Aerokiddowithpizzaandicecreamcake
Dear AKWPIC,

Yes that is an akward picture, however it's easy do a bit of this and a bit of that and repete not either or both and have your cake and eat it too.
Sounds like you are having a birthday party :-D HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

***HUGS***
Spuds
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Dear Spuds,

**hugs**
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

I am still here dusting off the dirt planing on saving the world.

***HUGS***
Spuds