Post by Aerosmitten »

Great googly moogly!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Purely commercial!
Onward and Upward!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Billary billboards blare in the public eye while the other teammates shuffle their positions for the final dirty lie. Passive peeps sit motionless except for the deceptive sway of their washed out minds. Some minds bang their heads against the wall falling short of thinking on the other side. All they have to do is think to clear it.
We're all mad here!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

awip2062 wrote:Purely commercial!
*****pauses game*****

Ahem.... :x

***Frank Zappa's Lyric Police burst in***

"You mean "STRICTLY commercial" ma'am. One more thing
before we go: The WHITE ZONE is for LOADING AND UNLOADING
ONLY. If you have to LOAD...or UNLOAD...go to the WHITE ZONE."
8)

*****resumes game*****
Don't start none...won't be none.
Me

Post by Me »

Xanadu wrote:Billary billboards blare in the public eye while the other teammates shuffle their positions for the final dirty lie. Passive peeps sit motionless except for the deceptive sway of their washed out minds. Some minds bang their heads against the wall falling short of thinking on the other side. All they have to do is think to clear it.
That fits me well (the passive peep part) AND I AM NOT TAKING IT ANYMORE!!! Of couse I realize you were talking about something else all together but fuck I am tired of being abused.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Me wrote:
Xanadu wrote:Billary billboards blare in the public eye while the other teammates shuffle their positions for the final dirty lie. Passive peeps sit motionless except for the deceptive sway of their washed out minds. Some minds bang their heads against the wall falling short of thinking on the other side. All they have to do is think to clear it.
That fits me well (the passive peep part) AND I AM NOT TAKING IT ANYMORE!!! Of couse I realize you were talking about something else all together but fuck I am tired of being abused.
I liked that post by Xan. \m/ \m/

I'm with you too Me. Kick 'em right in the family jewels next time.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Locked into routines, locked in ranks, locked into the machine lost in toiling thought. One by one the mass grows super powering the elite Monarch. One by one we drop out led by intuition's guiding current. Aces of psychedelic flight into the blooming sunset.
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

Violent spirits doomed to wander the night confind to tales of fire rings toying against nature with small adventures in the dusky corridors of our minds.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Fire rings blaze with dancing dark faeries pixie stix. Some kind of wild woven celebration rustling leaves and stirring Mycelium in its sleep.
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

Seeing with practiced eyes
how time creeps about
forward and backward
is what it's all about.

NOT

fit of fire
shall aspire
to be hire
for a dooms-day
sire!

BAWAHAHAHEEHEEHOHO AND I GOT TO GOOOOOOOOOOOO :-D
Me

Post by Me »

Fork tongues of pot and kettles lie dormant while oils tears dry up and piranha's devour the economy imploding debt and the train goes round and round
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

*reads all 18 pages of thread*

*cannot grasp what's going on*

Y'all are crazy.

*leaves* :-D
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

YYZ30 wrote:*cannot grasp what's going on* :-D
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger Bru-thaaaa.... :roll:

***knows no prose, and therefore must close***
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Zoned minds locked into television screens taking in programs for their closed mental operation. Emotional greed fed on highs and lows and endless action and that feeling of belonging. Popular demand or wide net into the sea of humanity? :(
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

wasting emotional clocks deluding yourself with love's insecurity nothing but confusion towards emotional greed :twisted: and that ones for YOUOOOOOOOOO!

World News .... Bloated corpses floating in a flood of their own tears feeding the rice patties.