IndyCar Catfight

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

YYZ30

IndyCar Catfight

Post by YYZ30 »

Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

See how the red gal's guy's shut her out????

That was fun.
This space for rent
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Danica Patrick (blue firesuit) was acting like a spoiled child. Milka Duno (red firesuit) was right by telling her to where to stick her problem, and Milka's crewman (turning his back to Danica) was spot on. How do you stop a tantrum? Ignore it.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

I hear Danika was passing on the inside and what's-her-butt tore off in front of her instead of allowing her to pass.

Is that correct???

And in a qualifying lap also, correct?

I don't follow NASCAR so I don't know the rules. But how a guy here explained it to me, Dankia had every right to go ape shit on her, but she kept it rather even............................. the other gal went nutso.

I don't know.

They need bikini's and jello the next time.
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I saw that on the TV when I was cleaning at my dad's. I thought, "Oh, the boys are gonna live this -- cat fight = men droolling."
Onward and Upward!
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

you are not allowed to not let someone pass you? or was this a dangerous move that is very close opposed to just staying directly infront of them?
Walkinghairball

I dunno?
This space for rent
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

When I first heard about this, I thought they were throwing blows, but they were just bickering. Don't really know what all the hubbub is about.
Walkinghairball

awip2062 wrote:I saw that on the TV when I was cleaning at my dad's. I thought, "Oh, the boys are gonna live this -- cat fight = men droolling."

Well, Danika is hot hot hot hotness.
This space for rent
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Danica's smokin' hot, but she's a pinhead in the clip.

(saw it on my local news sports segment)
Don't start none...won't be none.
Walkinghairball

CygnusX1 wrote:Danica's smokin' hot, but she's a pinhead in the clip.

(saw it on my local news sports segment)
I saw the extended you tube clip on the altercation. According to the announcers, she was in the right cuz the other chick WAS going slower and should have let Danika on by. I think Danika handled it wrong though.

JELLO JELLO JELLO JELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!
This space for rent
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Walkinghairball wrote:I hear Danika was passing on the inside and what's-her-butt tore off in front of her instead of allowing her to pass.

Is that correct???

And in a qualifying lap also, correct?

I don't follow NASCAR so I don't know the rules. But how a guy here explained it to me, Dankia had every right to go ape shit on her, but she kept it rather even............................. the other gal went nutso.

I don't know.

They need bikini's and jello the next time.
Not NASCAR- IndyCar. Milka was trying to hold her position- Danica had the position and Milka threw a block- granted it wasn't a very smart block....
Walkinghairball

D'oh....................yeah, that is what I meant to say.

Got my jalopies wrong. :oops:
This space for rent