By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Indianapolis show rocked!

Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Snakes & Arrows Tour
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tinkertoy Drummer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Indianapolis show rocked! Reply with quote

Never been to a final show of a tour. This one was really special. Sat on Alex's side right by the speakers lol Still hoping my hearing returns! Really only had about 5 rows between me and the stage.....a lot closer than I expected. Every show just keeps getting better. I continue to meet the nicest people too. I love that about Rush shows. You feel like you know everyone. I saw a lot of families too which I rarely see at the Ohio shows (it's usually all old timers like me lol). A dad with his 9 year old daughter sat next to me.....it was her 3rd Rush show! Good to see future fans starting early. And someone else who hadn't seen them live (or declared themself a fan) was ready to buy every album by intermission! Just shows how great these guys are live.

Ghost of a Chance and Mission were just beautiful. Absolutely loved hearing them live. The Barbie dolls were hilarious......I could swear Neil threw one at Alex during a song. There were so many antics its hard to remember them all. I did enjoy the air drummers that went on stage during Sawyer. Of course I wish I was one of em.....the chicken was the only one keeping time lol. There was a camera on our section too. Heard there was filming since it was the last show. Hope we made it on! My only regret is that I didn't make a sign asking Neil where his triangle was (a tip to the Colbert show).

Here's a pic of the shirt I wore (and my new plate) which got a lot of praise! Alex clearly noticed it. Pretty sure he got a kick out of it.

If ya see me around Columbus, be sure to honk lol. Already had a couple fans give a thumbs up (unless it was a really short middle finger LOL).

Still hopin Time Stand Still will make a return on the next tour. Rush on!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Soup4Rush

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude, i was there in the lawn.. and your right the show rocked..
Middle Kingdom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you enjoyed it.
Sounds like another triumphant show.

Another Colts fa?
Augh, gonna be a long fall.

Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Snakes & Arrows Tour All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: