CAN WE WAIT UNTIL TUESDAY???

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Kares4Rush

CAN WE WAIT UNTIL TUESDAY???

Post by Kares4Rush »

Hidy-ho!!!! According to Rush.com the tour dates will be announced Tuesday, February 17!!! :D :D :D :shock:

I hope they visit every city of every by-torean!!! Hee hee! Let's start planning NOW!

*Kares runs off to iron her three RUSH t-shirts.* :P

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Immortal for a Ltd Time

Post by Immortal for a Ltd Time »

OMG!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :shock:

Chanting: Detroit, Detroit, Detroit, Detroit, Detroit, Detroit, Detroit, Detroit, Detroit, Detroit....

I will do whatever it takes to get close to the stage...I deserve it! I've seen every tour since GUP!!! And I've never been anywhere near close to the stage....don't I get some sort of "frequent flyer" advantage?????

I'm thinking I'll take a road trip or two as well for this one...

OMG!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :shock:

Chanting: Detroit, Detroit, Detroit, Detroit, Detroit, Detroit, Detroit, Detroit, Detroit, Detroit....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I was lined up for glory, but the tickets sold out in advance
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Immortal! I'm the SAME! MY first concert was Hemispheres (yes, a young chica) but I have NEVER gotten "good" seats either.

Altho, I don't feel it has impeded my absolute LOVE for the band LIVE. I hate when people say they will only take first or second row. Yuk!

I'll take them as they come. But I would DIE for good first, second, third or TENTH row seats but am just too stoopid (or poor) to know how to do that.

I would love any insight here about how to get "good" seats but HELL! as I've said before...someone's got to fill the venue.

OHMYG!!! A RUSH tour a reality! Imm, what are the flight prices to Detroit from NY? :D

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I know they won't come to our town, but I hope they DO go to the Gorge at George, Washingotn, cuz I would love to see them there. And I hope they come at a time we can go.
Onward and Upward!
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

awip2062 wrote:And I hope they come at a time we can go.
Ayyeee, there's that ding-danged rub! I hope they come when I can go and when I can afford it. I will have to travel...probably to either Dallas or Kansas City...although they have played Tulsa before...but I'm not holding my breath on that one (I wanna live).
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

You want to live? :shock:

Tell ya what KaelMWithADesireToLive, just move up here really soon, and go to Idaho with H and I (and you can come with us to Abbostford for their music festival too if you want) and then you will be here to see Rush in BC or WA or OR!
Onward and Upward!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Hey, KaelMwithadesiretoliveandalsomyfavepersontolistentoaboutdrummers,

You HAVE to find a way to go. Period. Otherwise my tentative pyramid may crumble. Haw haw!

No, just kidding. I hope they play somewhere NEAR that you and your fambly can afford. They'll be all the better for having such a gem in the audience.

Whew! That one stunk! Sorry. Kael, take it in the spirit of Rushiness. 8)

by-tor

Post by by-tor »

KaelMwithascrubbrush wrote: I will have to travel...probably to either Dallas or Kansas City.
Well, if they don't play New Orleans again this tour, I might make the trip to Dallas (unless they're in Houston or Atlanta).
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

I wonder if they'd let me ged a ride to all their shows... :D
We're all mad here!
Amarok

Post by Amarok »

We all could gather on a concert in Europe, eh?! :wink:
watto

Post by watto »

Hope sum of the venues in England and for that matter other european venues are at some of the smaller old style concert halls. The acoustics at these venues are timless, think tho that they'll end up at places like Manchester GMX Sheffield arena etc...
Do our American?Canadian fans agree, I would luv to sample a venue like Carneige (wrong spelling ?) Hall heard so much about it, is it that good?
Still the boys are that big an attraction think the will opt for the 15,000 seater venues like the Arena
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Hey! watto! Velcommin! Carnegie Hall has awesome acoustics. I work a few blocks from there.

I think the smallest "acoustic" venue they played in my neck of the woods was Radio City Music Hall, tho. (I didn't see it but hear about it constantly)

I'm not sure how much it holds, though.

neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

I'm dying here!! They just better come to Nashville!!! 8)
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Watto, I would reather hear them at the Gorge Amphitheatre, but I know the acoustics there are great.
Onward and Upward!
Phildogger

Post by Phildogger »

Last time, Rush.com members got a special password to get their seats 3 days before the general public. I forgot, and got in 1 day before the public, and got 42 row.

Fast Forward, concert day....

me and my Girl Jenn get to show at Bostons fleetcenter. While waiting for show doors to open, she overhears 2 folks saying their friends didnt show, and they had 2 extra tix. 11th row tickets, dead center. $5 dollars and a ticket swap later, my life became so much sweeter! Thanks, annonymous folks, and thank you Randy Johnson for being so cool. I met him in the hallway, and I am 6 foot 6, hes Taller! Cool guy, great show, WOOO HOOOOOO!!!

I am hoping to get even CLOSER this time!
"Living in their Pools, they soon forget about the Sea..."