By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Exactly IS A Sport?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Walkinghairball



Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Posts: 25118
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soup4Rush wrote:
sooooo, no kick in the stones for me bro???



Nope. I'm not happy enough for that. Laughing
_________________
This space for rent
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Soup4Rush



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 17561

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, just give me some warning..
_________________
Happy 2015!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CygnusX1



Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 17336
Location: We don't call 911 here.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

***Record company edit***
_________________
Don't start none...won't be none.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
awip2062



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 25543

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walkinghairball wrote:
I'm fine guys honest. t kiddo I know you was goofin. I realize my posts look like I'm crappin barbed wire, but I was really goofin too.


Remember folks, even the class clown can be serious.


NO! NO NO NO NO NO! The Class Clown is bound by Class Clown laws and they clearly state in CCL 15.8.vi "No Class Clown may be serious at any time whatsoever without a written variance which shall be posted in a prominent place so all the Class Clown's subjects shall be informed beforehand of any such seriousness and not die."
_________________
Onward and Upward!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Walkinghairball



Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Posts: 25118
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awip2062 wrote:
Walkinghairball wrote:
I'm fine guys honest. t kiddo I know you was goofin. I realize my posts look like I'm crappin barbed wire, but I was really goofin too.


Remember folks, even the class clown can be serious.


NO! NO NO NO NO NO! The Class Clown is bound by Class Clown laws and they clearly state in CCL 15.8.vi "No Class Clown may be serious at any time whatsoever without a written variance which shall be posted in a prominent place so all the Class Clown's subjects shall be informed beforehand of any such seriousness and not die."



Crap...............I am soooooooooo busted. Laughing
_________________
This space for rent
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
awip2062



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 25543

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe yup!

Well, this answers the question that titles the thread, but not the fully-developed question in the first post.

Quote:
Main Entry: sport
.
.
.
Function: noun
: an individual exhibiting a sudden deviation from type beyond the normal limits of individual variation usually as a result of mutation especially of somatic tissue

_________________
Onward and Upward!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Middle Kingdom



Joined: 06 Aug 2005
Posts: 3367
Location: Bacchus Plateau

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CygnusX1 wrote:
Hey, who shit in your Cheerios today? Confused



Great Family Guy clip:

Peter: Brian ther's a message in my Alpha Bits.
It says "Oooooooo"

Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios!
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CygnusX1



Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 17336
Location: We don't call 911 here.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Middle Kingdom wrote:
CygnusX1 wrote:
Hey, who shit in your Cheerios today? Confused



Great Family Guy clip:

Peter: Brian ther's a message in my Alpha Bits.
It says "Oooooooo"

Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios!


HAHAHAHA My favorite Brian moment:

Stewie: WHERE'S MY MONEY? YOU GOT MY MONEY? Gettin real tired of
you duckin' me man...Don't be duckin' me maaaan....don't be duckin' me!

Brian: AAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAGGGGH!
_________________
Don't start none...won't be none.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Middle Kingdom



Joined: 06 Aug 2005
Posts: 3367
Location: Bacchus Plateau

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, the classic Tom Brady episode.
Hilarious episode.

Brady:
Griffin we traded you to
the only team that would take you:
the London Sillynannies!"
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CygnusX1



Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 17336
Location: We don't call 911 here.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Middle Kingdom wrote:
Yup, the classic Tom Brady episode.
Hilarious episode.

Brady:
Griffin we traded you to
the only team that would take you:
the London Sillynannies!"


SHAPOOPI! hahahaha
_________________
Don't start none...won't be none.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group