By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When do you think the next album will be?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Rush Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
awip2062



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 25543

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geddy addresses this a bit in the following article:
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003892513
_________________
Onward and Upward!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ElfDude



Joined: 31 Dec 2003
Posts: 11084
Location: In the shadows of the everlasting hills

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever and whenever, I hope Neil is feeling less whiney when he writes the lyrics! Wink
_________________
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Big Blue Owl



Joined: 17 Aug 2006
Posts: 7469
Location: Somewhere between the darkness and the light

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you might get your wish. I've heard titles like, "No Bowl For You" and "Faithfear", "The Wind Doesn't Blow Quite So Much As A Few Years Ago" "Every Man For Himself" and "Resting Them Devils."

Sounds like he's done whining for a while.
_________________
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ElfDude



Joined: 31 Dec 2003
Posts: 11084
Location: In the shadows of the everlasting hills

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!

Well... let's hope so.
_________________
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Sir Myghin



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 9184
Location: Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Blue Owl wrote:
I think you might get your wish. I've heard titles like, "No Bowl For You" and "Faithfear", "The Wind Doesn't Blow Quite So Much As A Few Years Ago" "Every Man For Himself" and "Resting Them Devils."

Sounds like he's done whining for a while.


Lol let us not forget my precious antique armor collection and finally over myself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
ElfDude



Joined: 31 Dec 2003
Posts: 11084
Location: In the shadows of the everlasting hills

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Myghin wrote:
Big Blue Owl wrote:
I think you might get your wish. I've heard titles like, "No Bowl For You" and "Faithfear", "The Wind Doesn't Blow Quite So Much As A Few Years Ago" "Every Man For Himself" and "Resting Them Devils."

Sounds like he's done whining for a while.


Lol let us not forget my precious antique armor collection and finally over myself.


*laughs even harder*
_________________
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ElfDude



Joined: 31 Dec 2003
Posts: 11084
Location: In the shadows of the everlasting hills

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe one can have these lyrics!

Quote:
I'm a privileged boy
It's great, I gotta tell ya
Privileged boy
And I can buy and sell ya
It really doesn't matter
That you're on the list in front of me
I'm gonna get your table
'Cause I always tip the maitre d'
And then I'll go to Yale
Because I am a legacy
I'm better than you

_________________
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
awip2062



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 25543

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hopes for a song about hippos*
_________________
Onward and Upward!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ElfDude



Joined: 31 Dec 2003
Posts: 11084
Location: In the shadows of the everlasting hills

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awip2062 wrote:
*hopes for a song about hippos*


It's been done.

The TMBG album called No! and the TMBG album called Here Come The ABC's. Smile
_________________
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
awip2062



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 25543

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrong kind of hippos. I want Ghost Rider Hippos. *crossed arms smilie*
_________________
Onward and Upward!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Sir Myghin



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 9184
Location: Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElfDude wrote:
Maybe one can have these lyrics!

Quote:
I'm a privileged boy
It's great, I gotta tell ya
Privileged boy
And I can buy and sell ya
It really doesn't matter
That you're on the list in front of me
I'm gonna get your table
'Cause I always tip the maitre d'
And then I'll go to Yale
Because I am a legacy
I'm better than you


har har har
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
LisaBug2112



Joined: 20 Apr 2004
Posts: 373
Location: Rogers, AR

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they take a decent break really, i love them dont get me wrong. But i need a break from concerts LOL!
_________________
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sir Myghin



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 9184
Location: Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LisaBug2112 wrote:
I hope they take a decent break really, i love them dont get me wrong. But i need a break from concerts LOL!


One could exercise self restraint and just not go Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
awip2062



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 25543

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Myghin wrote:
LisaBug2112 wrote:
I hope they take a decent break really, i love them dont get me wrong. But i need a break from concerts LOL!


One could exercise self restraint and just not go Razz


Hush,you! This is Rush we are talking about!

(Consider the analogy of Carvanitis )
_________________
Onward and Upward!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Middle Kingdom



Joined: 06 Aug 2005
Posts: 3367
Location: Bacchus Plateau

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Financially for me, as with most, a break is good.

Another "summer of Rush" would get me in trouble.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Rush Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group