Killswitch Engage

Music outside of Rush

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

LisaBug2112

Killswitch Engage

Post by LisaBug2112 »

I am addicted to them!!!!!!!!!!
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Sorry, didn't notice this thread before. Killswitch's singer Howard is a friend of mine. He and a few friends and I used to hang out here in his home town, drinking, fishing, and rocking out. He joined KSE after the former singer pussied out and has been knocking the bottom out of it ever since.

There are some killer videos of them on Youtube. A few where a guitarist wears a cape :lol:
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Woah cool.

I have only heard what is on the radio.

Like Nightwish, I will give them a listen.
This space for rent
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

I remember them now. RJD cover of Holy Diver.

I like it musically, but the "Cookie Monster" vocal part I can live without.

I will listen to other songs and see what kind of informed decision I can come up with. :-)
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Cookie Monster vox tend to push me off of a band, but not all. Not all. I've not tried KSE yet, maybe I'll find them on Pandora....
Onward and Upward!
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

awip2062 wrote:Cookie Monster vox tend to push me off of a band, but not all. Not all. I've not tried KSE yet, maybe I'll find them on Pandora....
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

bahahahahahahahahaha!

ROFLMBO!
Onward and Upward!
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

Very Nice Big Blue Owl!!! You ever talk to him again tell him i think he & the band are awesome!
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

I spoke with Howard over Thanksgiving and told him about our little group here. He's also a Rush fan and I dared him to join up. I gave him your compliment and he said that "if he was a bit lighter skinned, he'd blush." :lol:

He's a crazy bastid. :-)
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Walkinghairball

Big Blue Owl wrote:I spoke with Howard over Thanksgiving and told him about our little group here. He's also a Rush fan and I dared him to join up. I gave him your compliment and he said that "if he was a bit lighter skinned, he'd blush." :lol:

He's a crazy bastid. :-)

That would rock.
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

BBO is advertising for us! LOL :-D
Onward and Upward!
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

I hope to see them if they tour again. I joined their sites newsletter in hopes to get info as soon as possible. I would love to see them at least once. Dream theater is the hardest group ive ever seen live though. My husband & i cannot get enough of Killswitch, never gets old!!! And i like crazy Bastid's!!!!!!! :-D :twisted: :evil: :roll: Wow his is the closest ive ever been to anyone knowing anyone famous LOL. :roll: Cept this one time some chick i played a game with said shes met Neil before. Something about her drum instructor & Neil knowing each other. Not sure i believed her or not.
exit

Post by exit »

I do find Killswitch very similar to Dio but i like them.