By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why no Rush in the deep south?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryppinryan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Why no Rush in the deep south? Reply with quote

I'm curious to know By-Tor, if you are aware of why it is exactly that Rush didn't come anywhere around the deep south on the VT tour, and have yet to finalize anything for New Orleans or anywhere within 200 miles? I saw them live during both the Counterparts and TFE tour at the UNO Lakefront Arena and as far as I can recall, they packed the joint both times. Strange!

I wonder if there are any typical "New Orleans Politics" involved with this?

Ry
by-tor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about this tour, but according to a DJ at WRNO, the city couldn't "fit Rush in" when Rush wanted to play here for VT.

Everything I've read about this tour says that more dates are going to be added, so there's still hope. They play Vegas, then have a 12 layoff until they play West Palm Beach, FL. Vegas to WPB, takes them right thru New Orleans on I-10.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Rush All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: