Dumb Laws

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

In Philadelphia, you can't put pretzels in bags based on an Act of 1760.
A bud of mine says he geds bagged pretzels there all the time...is he bad now?
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

You shouldn't hang out with him anymore, he's a bad seed.... :shock:
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Way back when I was a little hairball, I saw my dad loading the car for a trip and I asked him why he had a shovel and a pail in the trunk and he said that everyone was sapposta keep these in the trunk incase you are around a fire, you can help to put it out. My dad grew up in the wilderness area of north western Montana. Lottsa forrest.
This space for rent
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

*Lifesonite wrote:You shouldn't hang out with him anymore, he's a bad seed.... :shock:
Duh, why else do you think he is my bud? :P :wink:

*Stalking *lite*
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Walkinghairball wrote:Way back when I was a little hairball, I saw my dad loading the car for a trip and I asked him why he had a shovel and a pail in the trunk and he said that everyone was sapposta keep these in the trunk incase you are around a fire, you can help to put it out. My dad grew up in the wilderness area of north western Montana. Lottsa forrest.

that actually makes sense lol
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

In Tennessee, it is against the law to drive a car while sleeping. - It's against COMMON SENSE to sleep-drive

In New York, it is against the law for a blind person to drive an automobile. - Charge: Using a vehicle as a weapon

In Washington State, you can't carry a concealed weapon that is over 6 feet in length. - How does one conceal a six-foot-long weapon?

The penalty for jumping off a building is death. - Humans didn't make that up. That's the law of GRAVITY.