Billy Connolly...contains swearing

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

schuette

Billy Connolly...contains swearing

Post by schuette »

Two guys are talking and one says to the other: "What would you do if the end of the world was in 3 minutes time?" The other one says, "I'd shag everything that moved...What would you do?" And he says, "I'd stand perfectly still."

American sex shops are the most bizarre. They sell these inflatable dolls, but they also sell just the head - supposedly for people to drive along the freeway with.

Poor Michael Jackson and these sex allegations. As if it's not bad enough him being a Jehova's Witness, they're accusing him of behaving like a catholic priest!

My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger

Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit.

People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the fuck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Fucking right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?

When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the fuck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

When something is "new and improved!". Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

McDonalds staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you are ordering..... It's has to be a McChicken Burger, just a Chicken Burger get blank looks. Well I'll have a McStraw and jam it in your McEyes you fucking McTosser.

A lot of people say that it's a lack of vocabulary that makes you swear... rubbish! I know thousands of words but I still prefer fuck.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Hehe heh heh

Awesome.
This space for rent
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Every one of those is a gem! Long live Billy C! :lol:
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
T4EFAN

Post by T4EFAN »

Nice
Xanadu