Survivor All-Stars

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Panacea

Post by Panacea »

How's about if you don't like the show, you don't post in the thread, ok? That might be a little nicer than belittling something we like. I promise not to trash the stuff you like and we'll be even. :D
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

Ummm...heh...ummm...I was just...you know, making fun of the show. I love the PV. I'm sure Myghin does too, right mate?
Sincere apologies for any misunderstanding.
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

PV wrote:Well excuse me! I happen to enjoy this show very much. It is certainly much more entertaining than 99% of the crap on the boob tube. :?
Ugh. If they want to make a real "survivor" series, get 10 KKK guys, and drop them off in the middle of the Desire Housing Projects here in New Orleans. If they live, they win. :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Panacea wrote:my favorite is CSI!!!
Double ugh. The 10 minute DNA result show. The wife loves that show.

Besides sports, the only Network TV I watch is Law & Order: SVU, and that's only because of all the ex-OZ cast members on it.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Panacea wrote:How's about if you don't like the show, you don't post in the thread, ok? That might be a little nicer than belittling something we like. I promise not to trash the stuff you like and we'll be even. :D
If I wasn't belittling one of you on here, I would never post. :twisted:
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

by-tor wrote:Besides sports, the only Network TV I watch is Law & Order: SVU, and that's only because of all the ex-OZ cast members on it.
I love that show too! And Law and Order: Criminal Intent.
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...