Toronto Pre-Sale

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

WE GOT SEATS! :D

We were only able to buy in blocks of 4 so NPG and I tag teamed. Here is what we got:

Section 405
Row M
Seats 7,8,9,10

Section 406
Row L
Seats 4,5,6

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo!

I'm sure we could have done a bit better but it was so stressful I just took the next thing that came up. I was getting nervous that I would be locked out completely. :oops:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

It was VERY nerve racking but we got em. Not the best seats in the world but we're THERE!!! 8)
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Forgot to mention, I got to talk to NPG! That was nice stressing with you girlfriend! :D Next time we will have to talk under calmer circumstances. :wink:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Congrats to both of you!!!! I heard they sold out very quickly so...

There's another person I know who said in an e-mail that she got 101 row B which is SECOND ROW CENTER!!!!!! How the HELL did she manage that!!!!

On the other hand she's always been "lucky" when it comes to band stuff. Meeting the boys, getting signed stuff, etc. and so forth.

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Tinkertoy Drummer

Post by Tinkertoy Drummer »

Just making sure u guys got the correction from Rush.com about the ticket sales today thru thursday are on sale based on that city's local time, not Eastern time as previously mentioned.
Brad
"Sunlight on chrome, the blur of the landscape, every nerve aware....."
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Thanks for the tip, TDrummer.

Yeah Liz, we must talk next time under less stressful circumstances!! :lol: I was NOT feeling comfortable until I knew we had all 7 tickets that we needed. 8)

Kares, I think they released better tickets again after the presale had been going a while. I had just posted on CP about my hell, and then a dude there had just gotten section 100 seats right after that.

Plus if she was only getting 1 seat, that would make a difference too.
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Yeah, PV is trying for PNC for us today. I hope she is being patient because apparently only Lawn were available at first. I'm trying right now for Jones Beach and keep getting shut out unless I go for the upper decks. They're getting better though.... :(

neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

So Kares, how did you fare with Jones Beach tickets??
I'm hearing Presale horror stories!!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Yeah. It's been a rough day!!!! :( I think I'm going to have to wait for the Public Sales date. All I could get were nosebleeds. Once I got a pair around 40 rows back on Geddy's side but I was looking for a block of four at the time so I put them back.

I later resorted to only blocks of two (and now single :( ) but NADA.

The whole thing stinks because the bloodsuckers were out a couple hours after the presale:

Just look at this so soon. I don't know whether to spit or cry:
http://www.ticketsnow.com/search/result ... &s=1&v=829

neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

I know this doesn't help, but you are SO not alone. Most everyone who used the presale ended up in the lower forty or with no tickets at all. I honestly think you'll be better off to wait.