Rocky Horror stuff

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

rushlight

Rocky Horror stuff

Post by rushlight »

Hello. :wink: I have been cleaning out my drawers and throwing out old junk I don't want and I came across some old Rocky Horror dolls I bought when I was a serious fan. I don't know if anybody has ever seen those big headed dolls but I have Frank, Riff, Magenta, Columbia, and Rocky. I also have three mini dolls of the major characters. Also, I am getting rid of my cd of the very first stage play of the show. (where Tim Curry wore a blond wig) (The fans should know what I'm talking about) If you are interested, send me a pm and we'll negotiate a price. :wink:
I love my Welshman.
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

A Toast!!!
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

To absent friends!

Hey By-tor! Are you really Frank N Furter?
I love my Welshman.
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

Oh please Rushlight, don't ask that question!!!!! The thought of By-Tor in fishnet is enough to keep me wide awake for weeks, cowering in the corner, whimpering and eating only stale cookies. Please don't unleash such horror on the Earth, please, oh please, oh pretty please :?: :?: :?:
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

rushlight wrote:To absent friends!
What about Melba?
rushlight wrote:Hey By-tor! Are you really Frank N Furter?
I think I'm more along the lines of Riff-Raff.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

KaelMwithascrubbrush wrote:The thought of By-Tor in fishnet is enough to keep me wide awake for weeks
Ummmm, not that I have a problem with 'your kind' or anything, but don't get any ideas....I'm straight. :twisted:
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

by-tor wrote: Ummmm, not that I have a problem with 'your kind' or anything, but don't get any ideas....I'm straight. :twisted:
Um, read the spirit of the response....that's horror pure horror, abject horror...'cause even if I was that kind, you still wouldn't be worth an emptied chamber you self flatterer :twisted: :P :twisted:

BTW-you had mentioned a job interview...how did that go?
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

KaelMwithascrubbrush wrote:Um, read the spirit of the response....that's horror pure horror, abject horror...'cause even if I was that kind, you still wouldn't be worth an emptied chamber you self flatterer :twisted: :P :twisted:
Yes, but it was more fun to only quote the part to make it sound like you were 'that kind'. :lol:
KaelMwithascrubbrush wrote:BTW-you had mentioned a job interview...how did that go?

What, do you not follow other threads???? Yeesh. 8)

Got the job, and moving to New York. Not sure if I'm happy or not yet. Job good, New York bad.
KaelMwithascrubbrush

by-tor wrote:What, do you not follow other threads???? Yeesh. 8)

Got the job, and moving to New York. Not sure if I'm happy or not yet. Job good, New York bad.
Not a lot of time to cruise the board man...I remembered it from another thread, but nada non tiempo to find it again. Anyway, congrats on gainful employment and hey, NY...lotta Rush shows in the area...that can't be too bad, eh?
-Steven Wright
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

KaelMwithascrubbrush wrote:and hey, NY...lotta Rush shows in the area...that can't be too bad, eh?
And if NY gets too bad, I can go hang out on the corner of Danforth and Pape, or at the Orbit Room in Toronto. 8)