By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Really STUPID News!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Useless Nonsense
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Raiden



Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 637
Location: Earthrealm

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (May 16) - Authorities say a North Carolina teen who was thwarted as he tried to rob a store with a banana ate it before they could arrive.

Winston-Salem authorities say 17-year-old John Szwalla held the banana under his shirt when he entered the store Thursday, saying he had a gun and demanded money.

Owner Bobby Ray Mabe says he and a customer jumped Szwalla, holding him until deputies arrived. While they waited, Mabe says the teen ate the banana.

Mabe says deputies took pictures of the banana peel. Forsyth County Sheriff's office spokesman Maj. Brad Stanley says deputies joked about charging Szwalla with destroying evidence.

Szwalla faces a charge of attempted armed robbery. Jail officials say he doesn't have an attorney.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
YYZ30



Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Posts: 6234

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can park it in the garage!


http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/101577/Jet-fighter-goes-under-the-hammer-and-sickle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raiden



Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 637
Location: Earthrealm

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I imagine he forgot about the sandwich.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ElfDude



Joined: 31 Dec 2003
Posts: 11084
Location: In the shadows of the everlasting hills

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Teen Girl Falls In Open Manhole While Texting


Quote:
She said the manhole she fell in to was left open and unattended with no warning signs or orange cones. She said two workers with the New York City Department of Environmental Protection failed to secure the area as they prepared to flush the sewer.

"It was just really gross and it was shocking and scary," she said. "Because of their careless mistake I got hurt."


Sounds like she doesn't want to admit to being like a character right out of a Laurel and Hardy movie or something.
_________________
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Aerosmitten



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 8809
Location: Your House

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Devil Dick



Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Posts: 53

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be quite I am a sick puppy trying to make friends in cyber space knowing I got a rare tent in mu PJ's and tissues at the ready all the while I am creating a phallic photo album. Anyone want to join doesn't matter man or woman we all love...yummy! I am killing the monkeys of discontent and selling portable potatoe chip factorys. Ask me if your interested ok fine sorry but I got to take my noon times pills.
_________________
Catching pigs from outer space...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sir Myghin



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 9184
Location: Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElfDude wrote:
Quote:
Teen Girl Falls In Open Manhole While Texting


Quote:
She said the manhole she fell in to was left open and unattended with no warning signs or orange cones. She said two workers with the New York City Department of Environmental Protection failed to secure the area as they prepared to flush the sewer.

"It was just really gross and it was shocking and scary," she said. "Because of their careless mistake I got hurt."


Sounds like she doesn't want to admit to being like a character right out of a Laurel and Hardy movie or something.


something similar here last year, girl bikes into side of stationary city bus, and dies.

or boy runs away from home as parents took away his xbox, after a few weeks found in the woods, had fallen out of a tree before or after death by cold. Seriously.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
ElfDude



Joined: 31 Dec 2003
Posts: 11084
Location: In the shadows of the everlasting hills

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Myghin wrote:
ElfDude wrote:
Quote:
Teen Girl Falls In Open Manhole While Texting


Quote:
She said the manhole she fell in to was left open and unattended with no warning signs or orange cones. She said two workers with the New York City Department of Environmental Protection failed to secure the area as they prepared to flush the sewer.

"It was just really gross and it was shocking and scary," she said. "Because of their careless mistake I got hurt."


Sounds like she doesn't want to admit to being like a character right out of a Laurel and Hardy movie or something.


something similar here last year, girl bikes into side of stationary city bus, and dies.

or boy runs away from home as parents took away his xbox, after a few weeks found in the woods, had fallen out of a tree before or after death by cold. Seriously.


Sounds like natural selection just doing its job.
_________________
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Sir Myghin



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 9184
Location: Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indeed #3 was girl with IPod on , hood up, no paying attention walks out in front of snow plow. also dies. To be fair I've almost bowled over a few who walk into me also.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
T4EFAN



Joined: 18 May 2007
Posts: 552
Location: East Tennessee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Myghin wrote:
indeed #3 was girl with IPod on , hood up, no paying attention walks out in front of snow plow. also dies. To be fair I've almost bowled over a few who walk into me also.

I'd like to go walking with my MP3 player on me, but I just can't do that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sir Myghin



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 9184
Location: Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its probably for the better, worst is when they do it and chew gum, glazed over, walking into people/things, chewing like cows.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
T4EFAN



Joined: 18 May 2007
Posts: 552
Location: East Tennessee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Myghin wrote:
its probably for the better, worst is when they do it and chew gum, glazed over, walking into people/things, chewing like cows.

I don't need help colliding into things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
awip2062



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 25543

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Onward and Upward!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Walkinghairball



Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Posts: 25118
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^^^^^^^


LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
This space for rent
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
awip2062



Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 25543

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if they pulled that one off! lol
_________________
Onward and Upward!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Useless Nonsense All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group