Say hiya and introduce yourself here

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Devil Dick

Post by Devil Dick »

mmmmmmmmm Pete Pan would of been finger licking good.
H3WMW

Post by H3WMW »

ElfDude wrote:Here you go.
H3WMW wrote:
awip2062 wrote:Tell Kelley congrats from us and scritch Tia, too. Do you have pictures of her grown you could show us here?
Here ya go T.

Baby Tia (approx 7 weeks old)

Adult Tia (almost 5 years old)
Thanks Elf. I don't know why the image tags aren't working for me.
Bassist of Joe's Band

ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

H3WMW wrote:Thanks Elf. I don't know why the image tags aren't working for me.
No problem.

You just need to remove everything in the link after ".jpg" 8)
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Elfie had to teach me that too, Liam.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

AHA!!!!!!!!!!!! A new trick. :-)
This space for rent
H3WMW

Post by H3WMW »

ElfDude wrote:
H3WMW wrote:Thanks Elf. I don't know why the image tags aren't working for me.
No problem.

You just need to remove everything in the link after ".jpg" 8)
Thanks mate. I'll remember that when I am posting more pics in future.
Bassist of Joe's Band

H3WMW

Post by H3WMW »

This is just a test................

Bassist of Joe's Band

H3WMW

Post by H3WMW »

Wahey, it worked. :-D :-D
Bassist of Joe's Band

Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

H3WMW wrote:Wahey, it worked. :-D :-D
you did it! good job! :-D
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

And such a pretty doggie face! :D
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
H3WMW

Post by H3WMW »

Sir Myghin wrote:she has grown into a much more focussed dog, congratulate her on getting passed the akward pixelated stage :P

nice dog, here's mine, about 10 mos in that picture.

edit, image tags work for me, way too big though

http://api.ning.com/files/dqa6oKksZM7O4 ... AC/192.JPG
Just copied and pasted the whole thing into my browser. You have a lovely dog there SM.
Bassist of Joe's Band

schuette

Post by schuette »

Devil Dick wrote:Pretty puppies, do they taste good?
Opening the window to my brain getting electro-shock therapy. It's like a psychedelic experience as long as the volts are kept under control, my Dr is A- ok in my ejaculation having a holy man in bed with me. Go forth and steal all the shit paper and watch the nuts scratch their ass all day... games of the crazy house. Bad, bad, bad the poisons you feed them constipated minds. I miss the drive-in stroboscopic flickering's of limp-sex films featuring dry teeny boppers with Mona Lisa smiles. This economy has everyone's balls in the pawn shop while paying for the death of others or locked up in credit cock in a state of illusion... spend, spend, spend, stupid fucks. Are you lost in television violence in your comfy suburbs watching looney-toon 6:30 lies being the late movie in your dreams while the war economy having a stimulus limp-dick? I am not one to holster my pop-gun mouth but some people are seriously flawed mentioning a loved one that's passed, stupid fuck don't you think it's heart-wrenching enough... enough is enough now go chew on some broken glass while I have another psychedelic burning sex episode on your under my control.
hallo devil dick...if I was me Id get myself commited ;)
Devil Dick

Post by Devil Dick »

schuette wrote:
Devil Dick wrote:Pretty puppies, do they taste good?
Opening the window to my brain getting electro-shock therapy. It's like a psychedelic experience as long as the volts are kept under control, my Dr is A- ok in my ejaculation having a holy man in bed with me. Go forth and steal all the shit paper and watch the nuts scratch their ass all day... games of the crazy house. Bad, bad, bad the poisons you feed them constipated minds. I miss the drive-in stroboscopic flickering's of limp-sex films featuring dry teeny boppers with Mona Lisa smiles. This economy has everyone's balls in the pawn shop while paying for the death of others or locked up in credit cock in a state of illusion... spend, spend, spend, stupid fucks. Are you lost in television violence in your comfy suburbs watching looney-toon 6:30 lies being the late movie in your dreams while the war economy having a stimulus limp-dick? I am not one to holster my pop-gun mouth but some people are seriously flawed mentioning a loved one that's passed, stupid fuck don't you think it's heart-wrenching enough... enough is enough now go chew on some broken glass while I have another psychedelic burning sex episode on your under my control.
hallo devil dick...if I was me Id get myself commited ;)
Hi Sexy,
I guess reading isn't your strong point or you would of know, I am commited... yet I own the place. I read this whole web site. I guess you know broken bones and colds get better with time however the loss of a loved one only becomes differnt however time eases the mind but things will never be the same except one thing, we must carry on. (sorry about that) A visual and tactile perception across non-contemporaneous intervals that are subject to the quantification of both space and time as our orb perpetually spins till the gravity of a black holes consumes both space and time ripped apart. I am loaded wanting to start a business of virtual vacations where anyone can go any place and do anything... kill, be killed yada yada I am going to swarm all the earths computers and have complete control, if I want you to buy Froot-Loops, your going to buy them. I got a shock treatment last week for not cleaning my flesh colored ben-wa-balls. Would you like to buy a Christmas ornament? Little computers hanging from your tree also I am in the process of drying feces for ornaments and or necklaces for all the shit heads in the world.

Want to get married?

Devil Dick
Catching pigs from outer space...
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

you catching any of that snow out in Pennslyvania DD?
Happy 2015!
Devil Dick

Post by Devil Dick »

???

West Coast but if you want me to be from Pennslyvania I can.
I can be anyone you want me to, big guy. I really can't say exactly were it is I am from I don't like media attention at one time I lived in NYC and LA if people really knew who I am it'd be the biggest sensation since hmmmm who do you think I am?
Catching pigs from outer space...