ART...what is it???

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Devil Dick

ART...what is it???

Post by Devil Dick »

Last post someone asked me to put a condom on it. No more installation of words, Like soldiers' on a battle field full of cow patty's, step in one and get your dick blown off! Oh' I am fine more or less, you know, as much as life allows me to be and as much as I allow life to allow me to be. I'd like to tell you all....I don't wear condoms.
Catching pigs from outer space...
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

its strikes me as odd, with what you being locked up in the slammer...that you have such freedoms on the internet. I would have thought the censors would be monitoring what you write... I have never been locked up, well not for an extended period of time anyway, thats for another thread, :-D but maybe I am wrong.. :?

If you don't mind me asking, what did you do to get locked up in the slam?
Happy 2015!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

^^^

Do you really wanna know? :shock:
We're all mad here!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

not really, but something does not seem to be right with Mr.Dick...other than the obvious.. :-D
Happy 2015!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Xanadu wrote:^^^

Do you really wanna know? :shock:
oh hey Xanny.. being the aviation buff that you are, I wanted to tell you that I am starting work on a 1/5 scale Grumman F4F Wildcat. Remote control, 92 inch wing span (almost 8 feet) and should come in around 35 pounds. I am building it from plans.. I will send you pics as the project progresses..
Happy 2015!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Hell yeah that rocks!!! I've been seriously thinking lately about getting my pilot's lic.
We're all mad here!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

you should do that. I have been thinking about it too but it is pretty costly. I am just going to be happy with my RC airplanes for now. :-)
Happy 2015!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

I'm thinking about making it a career actually, not just for fun.
We're all mad here!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

I think you have to pass a drug test. :razz: :-D
Happy 2015!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Soup4Rush wrote:I think you have to pass a drug test. :razz: :-D
LOL, actually I could :shock: 100% sober since mid september.
We're all mad here!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Hey! Good for you Xanny! :-) giving something up is hard.. The cigs are my personal demon.
Happy 2015!
Devil Dick

Post by Devil Dick »

Soup4Rush wrote:its strikes me as odd, with what you being locked up in the slammer...that you have such freedoms on the internet. I would have thought the censors would be monitoring what you write... I have never been locked up, well not for an extended period of time anyway, thats for another thread, :-D but maybe I am wrong.. :?

I am not locked up in the slammer I am free to go I choose not to I own the damn place. At any rate now you asked and now I want to know why was you locked up for a time? You give me a little and I'll give you a little.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

^^^
operates a crimnal breeding facility called Skid Row Kennels Inc.
Soup4Rush wrote:Hey! Good for you Xanny! giving something up is hard.. The cigs are my personal demon.
It wasn't by choice.
We're all mad here!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Devil Dick wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:its strikes me as odd, with what you being locked up in the slammer...that you have such freedoms on the internet. I would have thought the censors would be monitoring what you write... I have never been locked up, well not for an extended period of time anyway, thats for another thread, :-D but maybe I am wrong.. :?

I am not locked up in the slammer I am free to go I choose not to I own the damn place. At any rate now you asked and now I want to know why was you locked up for a time? You give me a little and I'll give you a little.

I was 22 in Hawaii, got pulled over for loud music, had $3000 worth of stereo equipment in a $200 car with a bottle of Jack between my legs.They charged me with open container, concealed weapon and contributing to the delinquecy of a minor. Did an overnight stay in the drunk tank, The civillian court gave me probation and a fine, but the Navy hammered me.

There you go.. that is the extent of my criminal record.
Happy 2015!
Devil Dick

Post by Devil Dick »

Soup4Rush wrote:
Devil Dick wrote:

I was 22 in Hawaii, got pulled over for loud music, had $3000 worth of stereo equipment in a $200 car with a bottle of Jack between my legs.They charged me with open container, concealed weapon and contributing to the delinquecy of a minor. Did an overnight stay in the drunk tank, The civillian court gave me probation and a fine, but the Navy hammered me.

There you go.. that is the extent of my criminal record.
Good for you!

Okay' I promissed so here you go...I am only to ready to mask reality behind my privileged conventions about everyday life. It was around midnight if front of the White house the desolated streets mirrored that which only a painters brush of a full moon in the rain can create. I lived on the margin of society, a virus of everyday life scrambling through the garbage of bureaucratized capitalism. This night was different and it talked of a revolutionary movement so I went into action. I knew of a construction site down the street full of construction workers, drinking coffee and stuffing their faces with jelly donuts after a night of drinking themselves numb. I knew that the sites porta-potty's was going to be over flowing with the previous days bureaucratic crap from their everyday life. I constructed a huge sign that said "EVERYDAY LIFE" and collected around 10, 5 gallon buckets of feces and dumped it in front of the White House on Pennsylvania ave as the sun rose I stripped down ran waving my sign and went for a swim in all that shit screaming revolutionary movement revolutionary movement and well I was arrested tossed in the crazy house labeled a biological terrorist.....SHIT!