ART...what is it???

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Devil Dick

Post by Devil Dick »

Devil Dick wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:
Devil Dick wrote:I am not locked up in the slammer I am free to go I choose not to I own the damn place. At any rate now you asked and now I want to know why was you locked up for a time? You give me a little and I'll give you a little.

I was 22 in Hawaii, got pulled over for loud music, had $3000 worth of stereo equipment in a $200 car with a bottle of Jack between my legs.They charged me with open container, concealed weapon and contributing to the delinquecy of a minor. Did an overnight stay in the drunk tank, The civillian court gave me probation and a fine, but the Navy hammered me.

There you go.. that is the extent of my criminal record.
Good for you!

Okay' I promissed so here you go...I am only to ready to mask reality behind my privileged conventions about everyday life. It was around midnight if front of the White house the desolated streets mirrored that which only a painters brush of a full moon in the rain can create. I lived on the margin of society, a virus of everyday life scrambling through the garbage of bureaucratized capitalism. This night was different and it talked of a revolutionary movement so I went into action. I knew of a construction site down the street full of construction workers, drinking coffee and stuffing their faces with jelly donuts after a night of drinking themselves numb. I knew that the sites porta-potty's was going to be over flowing with the previous days bureaucratic crap from their everyday life. I constructed a huge sign that said "EVERYDAY LIFE" and collected around 10, 5 gallon buckets of feces and dumped it in front of the White House on Pennsylvania ave as the sun rose I stripped down ran waving my sign and went for a swim in all that shit screaming revolutionary movement revolutionary movement and well I was arrested tossed in the crazy house labeled a biological terrorist.....SHIT!
Catching pigs from outer space...
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

I dont ever recall reading about that on CNN.com...
Happy 2015!
Devil Dick

Post by Devil Dick »

They don't put people like me on CNN inheriting millions from a prominant family like myself an no I won't reveal the sorce.
Curious Cunt

Post by Curious Cunt »

Lets go play with poop in Iraq :-D
Everybody's a slut, they just don't all know it.
Devil Dick

Post by Devil Dick »

Okay :-D That's just it, the world is full of crap!