Scooter

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

OMG Hairy and OLS!

I hope Scoot will be OK. I know she will with diet and monitoring. I'm so sorry to be late on this but the best I know diabetes can be tough but controlled.

I know how such a thing can be alienating too for a child and I think it is wonderful you found a camp she can go to and feel a part of that will also make her (and you) less apprehensive about all of it.

Huge (((((((HUGS))))))

Kares

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

I hear ya Hairy on the doctor's bills. I just paid of some of mine...thank Ged for state funded clinics...I have no insurance. If it wasn't for that, I'd be fucked right now.
We're all mad here!
schuette

Post by schuette »

Kares thought she was late lolol....

this is to scoot....hey hun...your fav aunt in Scotland is wishing all the best for you....and tell your mum and dad to send me their address...(yeah I know they'll say ive got it..but it's schu..thats all I need to say on that matter ;))...cuz im gonna send you something Scottish....do you like haggis?? If you dont know what that is google it...but dont worry I wont send you that...most folk thinks it sound eeky ;)

but you take care hunny and I know its crap (crap isnt swearing hairy!) but you've got amazing parents and your an amazing girl...and I know you wont let this get you down...really hope I get to meet you one day...and if I do I expect a huge hug!
:smt058
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Thanks Hev.

I'll make sure Scooter see's this post and I'll have her reply. :-D