Better Than Previous Tours?

Here's your seat for the new tour. There may be, wait, there WILL be spoilers so if you don't want to know, don't go! So pull up a lawn chair and discuss...

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Yup but I will love hearing it every tour if they will play it on all for me!
Onward and Upward!
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Walkinghairball wrote:To see/hear Camera Eye and Vital Signs live was the highlight of the night for me.

Vital signs was pretty awesome. Cameras Eye was enjoyable, which was much better than I suspected, don't particularly like that tune.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

It can be a bit long for those of us with *geds distracted by something moving over there*
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

awip2062 wrote:It can be a bit long for those of us with *geds distracted by something moving over there*

I don't agree..............they wrote epic tales way longer.........remember.
This space for rent
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

I love The Camera Eye and would have loved to see it live again. Haven't seen that since 1981. So glad that a DVD will be made of the Ohio show later this year and I can buy that and see it.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Enjoyed Camera Eye.. actually seeing side 2 of Moving Pictures was pretty awesome
Happy 2015!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Walkinghairball wrote:
awip2062 wrote:It can be a bit long for those of us with *geds distracted by something moving over there*

I don't agree..............they wrote epic tales way longer.........remember.
True, but songs such as 2112 have so much variation in them it helps to keep the distractability at bay.
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

ElfDude wrote:I love The Camera Eye and would have loved to see it live again. Haven't seen that since 1981. So glad that a DVD will be made of the Ohio show later this year and I can buy that and see it.

Me too.
This space for rent
Walkinghairball

Soup4Rush wrote:Enjoyed Camera Eye.. actually seeing side 2 of Moving Pictures was pretty awesome

Yep!!
This space for rent
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

I saw them on the first leg orf this. It breaks my heart that people in Hershey will see them tonight when I semi planned it for myself but couldn't go.

The Garden was sold out before I could get my guns loaded.

I think I lost my touch. I know it. But I was willing to see our boys in the nosebleeds as how I grew up seeing them.

None of it came true this time. I'm so sorry.

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Walkinghairball

Just remember the show with Xanny and FTMALBL
This space for rent