Rush is now considered cool

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

you have to have a photobucket account or something similar.. upload the pic to there.. and than copy and paste the img link to here..
Happy 2015!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

ElfDude wrote:
awip2062 wrote:If you struggle uploading the pic, let us know that here and maybe one of s can help.
Quiet, you!
Don't make me break out the scalping knife, Elfie!
Onward and Upward!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Soup4Rush wrote:you have to have a photobucket account or something similar.. upload the pic to there.. and than copy and paste the img link to here..
Soupy to the rescue!
Onward and Upward!
ji7ueret

Post by ji7ueret »

Because some people and dogs can hear the sound compression and noise in the VT recordings. There has been an online funk over it since it came out. I guess you need an

It don't bother me too much as I barely like that CD anyhoo, but it is almost painful to others.

It is better than feedback, and that one is hella noisy too.

----------------------------

Lunette De Soleil Pas Cher
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

ji7ueret wrote:Because some people and dogs can hear the sound compression and noise in the VT recordings. There has been an online funk over it since it came out. I guess you need an
I remember when I first put that CD on my stereo. I was so excited to finally have a new Rush album after all those Ghost Rider years. Within two minutes I was afraid I had blown a tweeter, there was so much high-end crackling. While analog clipping (distortion) can sound kind of nice under certain circumstances, digital clipping is never pretty. Vapor Trials was pushed too high.

It's not my favorite Rush album either. But if it's re-mastered, I'd buy it again.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?