Ultimate Album

Music outside of Rush

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

wcp

Ultimate Album

Post by wcp »

what album do you considre to be the Ultimate Album? the one in which without it your life would not be complete?
why is this album yoru favourite?

i nominate "Queen" by Queen. this album rules! it is some of Queen's heaviest work. every song on there is a classic and everytime i hear it i wonder "how on earth can Queen not be God?"
songs like Great King Rat, Liar, and Keep Yourself Alive just blow me away while Jesus, Mad The Swine, and My Fairy King have so much musical complexity and vocals it is amaizng

well that is my nomination, anyone else?
Last edited by wcp on Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

Tough question...to quote Princess Bride: Why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice in it?
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Oh, come on KaelWhoLovesSuchTorture! You know you love such thought-provoking questions!

My life would not be complete without Paranoid by Black Sabbath, cuz that is the one what got me into all this rock and roll mess.
Onward and Upward!
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

KaelMwithascrubbrush wrote:Tough question...to quote Princess Bride: Why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice in it?
Choosing just one? "Inconceivable!!"

;)

Assuming we're not including RUSH in this discussion, I'd have to say my favorite album is Achtung Baby.
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...