By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's your favourite video game you've been playing?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoeClark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:00 am    Post subject: What's your favourite video game you've been playing? Reply with quote

Hi,

Lately I've been playing Transistor which is pretty amazing - I would give it GOTY for the refreshing gameplay experience. I played some Always Sometimes Monsters which was pretty terrible to be perfectly honest - it felt like a horrible cheap shot RPG that punishes every choice you make unrealistically. I've just started to play Divinity and like every other RPG I haven't got my head around to how it works yet. Star Citizen looks pretty cool, but I'm not particularly interested in space sims - just the potential to advance PC graphics sounds amazing.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-2245942/favourite-video-game-playing.html

whiteboard animation examples
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Gaming All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: