By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoeClark

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:11 pm    Post subject: Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader? Reply with quote

Hi,

Simple question. Personally I think he's been a disaster so far and I want shut now. I respect people who think he's doing a good job and realise he's hamstrung to a certain extent by a very hostile press and also his own MPs but I don't see him ever getting close to winning an election so he's got to go for me. He might have the backing and resonate with the Labour membership but I don't think that translates to Labor voters. Things are about to get a lot worse than they are now under that cunt Johnson and we desperately need someone to step up and take him on and I don't think Corbyn with McDonnell and Dianne fucking Abbot as his generals can do that.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/109887-should-corbyn-remain-as-labour-leader/

video explainer
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: