Alex Anonymous

All about Alex

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Alex Anonymous

Post by awip2062 »

Okay, after much time spent around all these pictures of Rush, I must finally come out of the closet and admit to something. After all, the first step is admitting you have a problem. So, here goes. Alex is hot, too. :oops:

There, I said it.

Sigh.

But this doesn't mean I think any less of Neil.

Or Geddy. :oops:

So, this is the first meeting of Alex Anonymous. Some more of us do exist here, I am sure. I know that there are others who secretly admire Mr. Zivojinovich, and now is the time to admit to this and be free of this skeleton in our collective closets.

All other secret Alex droolers, join me in saying, "Hello my name is t (put your own name in place of the t, duh!) and Alex is hot!"

Rush on, my sisters!
Onward and Upward!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

*shyly standing up and raising hand...*

Hi, my name is Kares (no last name) and I am a closet Alex drooler. (Edit: Sorry, t, read back what you said. I mean, Alex is hot!)

My intense and utter dedication to Geddy has prevented me from speaking up before but our group leader is correct. All these pics flying around and the DVD out allow me no choice but to finally speak.

This in no way lessens my passion for the bassist/vocalist nor my passion for the drummer.

This also does not dilute my intense love and appreciation of their music and lyrics which is how I came to love the band in the first place and THAT love will ALWAYS come first.

*Whew* What a relief. :oops: :D 8)

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
2112X1mbh

Post by 2112X1mbh »

Hello, my name is 2112X1mbh, and yes, Alex is hot!

Although my tastes have changed over the years, I was always hooked on Alex back in the day when I first started listening to Rush. Ya know, kinda a young girl who was a sucker for the cute blonde hair and blue eye kinda dude who was out there in the front making all the cool guitar riffs. But alas, now into the 30 something crowd, I like the quiet storm kinda guy that shys away from the spotlight, and is the true handsome, sexy, aloof, and quiet thinker of the whole group. The whole reason Rush is so cool to me. But yes, Alex is HOT! Especially when he has the goatee!!! Whew!!!
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

Hello! My name is Panacea and Alex is hot! t first helped me face my closet drooling last week, and I must confess that though my heart will always belong to Geddy, Alex has a most gorgeous smile and a sense of humor that would make even the darkest day brighter. :D
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Hello, my name is Lifesonite and I'm a male who feels particularly uncomfortable in this situation :twisted: :twisted: :oops: :(
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

It's cool Lifesonite. Just ignore us, if that will help.
Onward and Upward!
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

Yes.. Ma'am? No, better not call you that, women have killed for less!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

You may call me "Ma'am", but NOT "lady!" :evil:

And I don't kill. I scalp. Of course, I do only scalp dead dudes, but that is beside the point. :wink:
Onward and Upward!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

*Lifesonite wrote:Yes.. Ma'am? No, better not call you that, women have killed for less!
*Stalking *Lifesonite*
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

You two are so extreme. I think we'll make good friends :wink:
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Anytime I hear someone say that Alex is hot, it gives me hope... since I too am a blonde guitarist who is losing his hair and is getting paunchy around the middle... :?
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
The Snow Dog

Post by The Snow Dog »

whoops... wrong thread...
*backs out slowly...*
:arrow:
THIS BUILDING'S TOTALLY BURNING DOWN!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

You two are so extreme. I think we'll make good friends
Sorry. Can't happen. You made yourself my son, remember, which means you are H's brother. (Like she needs another! jings!) And we all know that family CANNOT be friends! :wink:
Anytime I hear someone say that Alex is hot, it gives me hope... since I too am a blonde guitarist who is losing his hair and is getting paunchy around the middle...
Elfie! Don't ged down on yourself. You are gonna make some woman a good husband someday. You rock!
Onward and Upward!
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

Doh, when did this happen? I don't need another mother any more than you need another son! :wink:
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

It happened in another thread :shock: scarry, no?

*Stalking the Lnited brotherly one of mine*