Pre-sales for North America dates

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

congrats to all that got good seats. I still think we need to gather up a posse and go kick some ticketbroker ASS!!! as By-tor said check the CC.com and get acess pre sales. I got decent seats through there. You can access that through ticketbastard.
Happy 2015!
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Well I am going to two dates on opposite sides of NY, I'm in Central NY ;) 2 hour drive each way, more or less, but it'll be worth it!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Not a damn thing for Nashvegas. The only seats I've ever gotten to pop up were halfway back in the arena. :roll:
Unit One

Post by Unit One »

For Germain - Columbus, OH

Go here to find out how the seats run:
http://www.ticketservice.com/html/germa ... _ohio.html
(I don't use or know of these services. It was just the first page I found with a seating chart)

Here you can get the view of the stage, depending on your seats:
http://www.germainconcerts.com/2003/fac ... eating.asp
Memory banks unloading
Bytes break into bits
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

neilpeart_gal wrote:Not a damn thing for Nashvegas. The only seats I've ever gotten to pop up were halfway back in the arena. :roll:

Hey NPG do you want my Posse to pick you up on our way to find ticketbrokers to beat up?
Happy 2015!
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

ff
Last edited by Zivo on Sat May 08, 2004 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

I was looking for tickets for the June 4 Rush show in Indianapolis. I noticed you had some tickets center stage 3 rows back. I am thinking too my self; Wow, what great seats!!! Too bad the public, ie... true Rush fans did not have a shot at these during the public pre-sale and sales. $420 for $69 seats?? Seems to me your faces should be on a wanted dead or alive poster at the post office or a bank somewhere. I would say maybe you were justified if you busted your ass to get the tickets like true Rush fans did, however I am sure you have your contacts with some sleazy front office types for all sorts of venues and acts. You probably feel pretty good making a buck off of some bodies name. I guess you would call yourselves "professional scalpers" I always thought scalping was illegal but I guess being a ticket broker is not. Personally, I think everyone of you scumbags should be lined up against a wall and shot. Sorry, sour grapes and all, I am just pissed I did not have the same opportunity as you bastards did to get front row tickets for a band I have followed the past 30 years. I will be content with my tickets 20 some rows up. Have fun getting somebody to pay you $100 for lawn seats though. Rush fans are usually pretty intelligent and are not going to pay for the services of a scumbag to get them nosebleed seats. I will take some comfort that you are probably going to take it in the ass for 49 plus lawn seats. I hope you choke on the rest of your "cheap" tickets. I will understand if you don't respond to this e-mail cause I suspect as well as being scumbags you are probably cowards as well. However should you wish to talk to me personally, I will be in section A row DD seats. You know the seats I paid $69 for "legally". If you haven't killed her or turned her into crimestoppers for the reward, kiss your mother tonight, I hope she is proud of you.... that is if you have one. (mother I mean)

This is an email I sent to a ticketbroker at a site called cheaptickets.com.
Cheaptickets??? That is just plain funny. We would not need the services of these scumbags if they had not bought up all the tickets 3 weeks before the tickets went on sale to us true Rush fans.... Here is the link if you want to contact them as well. Feel free to add anything I have left out. Let them know how true rush fans fee. info@onlineseats.com
Happy 2015!
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

I feel the same way, but I'm a desperate sap who would buy the tickets from them if I had to :oops:
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

*Lifesonite wrote:I feel the same way, but I'm a desperate sap who would buy the tickets from them if I had to :oops:

I know... it just does not seem right for them to gouge us so they can make a quick buck on some other person's hard work... They should outlaw ticket brokers and scalpers so that everyone gets a fair crack at good seats on the day they go on sale. It just burns my ass to see what some of my fellow Bytorians have to go thru to fullfill a dream...
Happy 2015!
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

Damn straight, it's leeching off of the venue and the performers. They bring nothing to the table, it's more convenient to simply buy it from the venue. If the performers and venue required $200 for a ticket then THEY should be the ones getting the money, not some leech. The tickets don't cost that much, it's unfair to have some people put in that position.
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Don't even get me started on the bloodsuckers.

Uh I mean ticket brokers.

There is a person that I know who is a lifelong fan and a bunch of us took up $ to help send her to a show. Thanks to these bloodsuckers, she'll probably be in the ass back of the arena. :evil:
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

I won't buy from brokers period!

The closest I've ever been is eighteen rows back. Being up and in the back does have some advantages when it comes to the sound and light show, so it's all good to me. Of course one time I'd like to experience the first few rows.
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Soup! Did you really send that to someone? It may not have done any good but it made ME feel good! Holy shite!

Fucking bloodsuckers! (pardon my Polish) I toldja I saw Jones Beach tix for $905 (but to be fair to them there was a PARKING PASS involved!)

I did, as I say, get my tix on e-bay. I'm not proud of it but they were "only" double the price. Still 14th row. DAYM!

Spud, good for you!

I was so "desperate" to finally get tix close since all were saying they wouldn't take less than 10th row. HELL! I've seen them since I can remember and each time LOOOVED it! From the back or way up.

There is a special place in hell for brokers...it's called my toilet at work.

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

:lol: Kares!!
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

Why are the called "brokers" if they have all the money? Shouldn't they be richers, or grubbers, or how about PRICKS?