Other Rush Boards

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Bigwheel Spins

Other Rush Boards

Post by Bigwheel Spins »

Not sure of the protocol here and I don't want to step on toes, but I was a board member of Trinet for many years. Most recently, everytime I looged on I got rerouted to Rush.com. Needless to say, I'm done with them. Too many reasons why something can't be done or said.

Anybody know why? Is the site still up. Did I get kicked off for no reason as so many others have? I read the post for the GL site and that is a shame, but I must say the folks who run those boards don't do themselves a lot of favors the way they adminster.

Thanks.
Coiled for the spring or caught like a creature
in the headlights into a desparate panic or a tempest of blind fury. . .

like a cornered beast or a conquering hero
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

I think you will find By-tor quite different than your past experience. He rules with a hands-off approach. As long as we're semi-civil, anything goes, you can say what's on your mind without fear of ostricization. The folks here don't see a lot of new arrivals as invaders, but rather think of it as the family expanding.
So welcome to the machine...
Bigwheel Spins

Post by Bigwheel Spins »

Thanks. I've been here before, but haven't posted in probably a year. Long times pals with NPG, although the hussy sold me out for Brit named Chas? What up with that?

Anyway, it's good to be Here Again :lol:

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Hey now, Spinner! Watch what you say about MY Tracy! :evil:

*t duct tapes Spins and hangs him upside down over a pack of hungry wolves*

My relatives might teach you a thing or two!
Onward and Upward!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Tri-Net is still up, and is the personal site of the former admin of Rush.net. Some of us may not agree with his style of administration methods, but Tri-Net is his site to run as he sees fit. You should now be able to access GeddyLee.net, and RushInRio.com. As for why you were banned from Tri-Net, I don't know...until you hear from Tri-Net's owner, your guess is as good as mine.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Bigwheel Spins

Post by Bigwheel Spins »

Thanks, By. I'm not sure I was banned. One day I just started getting rerouted to Rush.com. Then, on another day, I was able to get in and then rerouted again. Something isn't quite right over there, but you're correct it is a privately owned board and he can do what he wants, but there are enough people out here who have been booted for no good or justifiable reason. And without explanation.

It's nice to see things much looser and care free around here. Thanks for having me - Again.

Chasartymac

Post by Chasartymac »

Bigwheel Spins wrote:Thanks, By. I'm not sure I was banned. One day I just started getting rerouted to Rush.com. Then, on another day, I was able to get in and then rerouted again. Something isn't quite right over there, but you're correct it is a privately owned board and he can do what he wants, but there are enough people out here who have been booted for no good or justifiable reason. And without explanation.

It's nice to see things much looser and care free around here. Thanks for having me - Again.
Bigwheel, you are not alone. There are many people in exactly the same boat as you. you could have been banned by association, by posting on another board or any multitude of reasons. If you have a bit of free time, lurk on over to Counterparts and in the Counterpeeps vs the Rush Police forum, (http://www.rushmessageboard.com/forums/ ... owforum=82), you will find out just how big a problem this has been. As of yesterday, positive results have been seen to actually happen. Things are changing.

ps nowt wrong wiv Brits. :lol:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I went and looked around CP, but the actual facts of the matter are hard to find there. After reading for about 1/2 hour I got that .net is gone, that people called Anthem and called and called, that there is legal action of some kind going on, that many people got banned fo rlittleto no reason, that manypeople think that Rudy is a jerk,...mostly all surface stuff. And I can't believe how many threads there are about this stuff! More than one forum too! So, unless I want to spend days reading there, I figure I know all I am going to learn from that site.
Onward and Upward!
Bigwheel Spins

Post by Bigwheel Spins »

I think I will visit CP and read all about it. Rudy is Moving Pictures, correct?

Hey, the guy can run his board as he wants, as By-Tor said. But if it is recognized as an official Rush board that is authorized by the band and Anthem. . . well, I would imagine you can't be too heavy handed.

by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Bigwheel Spins wrote:I think I will visit CP and read all about it. Rudy is Moving Pictures, correct?
Correct
Bigwheel Spins wrote:Hey, the guy can run his board as he wants, as By-Tor said. But if it is recognized as an official Rush board that is authorized by the band and Anthem. . . well, I would imagine you can't be too heavy handed.
That was one of the biggest 'gripes'. I mean, I could care less who runs the 'official' Rush message board, as long as they did it in a manner which doesn't paint the band in a negative image.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Bigwheel Spins wrote:Thanks. I've been here before, but haven't posted in probably a year. Long times pals with NPG, although the hussy sold me out for Brit named Chas? What up with that?

thought i wouldn't see you calling me a hussy, eh?? :wink:

glad yer here, bw, but i do love Chasy!!
Chasartymac

Post by Chasartymac »

neilpeart_gal wrote:
Bigwheel Spins wrote:Thanks. I've been here before, but haven't posted in probably a year. Long times pals with NPG, although the hussy sold me out for Brit named Chas? What up with that?

thought i wouldn't see you calling me a hussy, eh?? :wink:

glad yer here, bw, but i do love Chasy!!
Don't blame NPG. It's my fault. I revealed my heart and soul to her and she was powerless to resist.
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

*Kares instantly starts playing "Heart and Soul" on the piano and ducks the tomatoes thrown at her*

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Chasartymac wrote:
Don't blame NPG. It's my fault. I revealed my heart and soul to her and she was powerless to resist.
This is true and what I found was pure gold. Reeled me in...hook, line and sinker. SIGH.

I love Chas.
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

neilpeart_gal wrote:
Chasartymac wrote:
This is true and what I found was pure gold. Reeled me in...hook, line and sinker. SIGH.

I love Chas.
Where is that barfing smiley when you need it??

:evil:

Seriously, it's great to find that "someone". Good for you two...
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...