FYI

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

schuette

Post by schuette »

Zivo wrote:Schu! When you ged time I suggest reading it. It's pretty good stuff. And say a fuck for me :lol:
As soon as I'm back I will read it ...as for now I'll just have to make do by bumping it every so often just so I can say fuck, so if you are offended by the word fuck stop here......cuz if you've fucking carried on then it's your own fucking fault for continuing to fucking read this....so dont come fucking moaning to me just cuz you dont like the fucking word fuck!!

is that enough fucks zivo....?
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

Never enough fucks, my dear. Not 'til I'm dead...then I haunt. :lol:
The Snow Dog

Post by The Snow Dog »

(insert innuendo)

Med would be proud of me!
THIS BUILDING'S TOTALLY BURNING DOWN!
Medinaquirin

Post by Medinaquirin »

Aye, you did well sug. :wink: :lol:

And Zivo, does that mean you're going to be a fucking ghost?

Okay, okay, bad pun, I know.
~Time is a spiral, space is a curve
I know you get dizzy but try not to lose your nerve
~
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

No, not a bad pun! I think that sums it up pretty well. :wink:
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

why don't you all go F*** off in the corner?
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

My intial post on this thread dealt with how I felt there was hypocrisy in Washington on this issue, and that I thought those who were going on about indecent speech in the media were just opportunists. Here's an article to back up what I'm talking about.

From www.drudgereport.com...

**Exclusive**

Sen. John Kerry's official election website is riddled with obscenities, the DRUDGE REPORT can reveal.

The Democrat nominee-in-waiting recently said radio stations are within their right to pull Howard Stern off the air if they object to the shock jock's racy show.

But an investigation reveals Kerry's own website is filled with expletives, setting the standard for a new wave of 21st Century campaigning!

MORE

A sampling of web pages featured on Kerry's official site reveal:

"Bush f**ked up Afghanistan... Did I expect George Bush to f**k it up as badly as he did... cutting all your f**king legs off at the knees... Where the f**k is he?... scare the living s**t out of me... He has a pig-in-s**t grin on his face, he wanted to get into the s**t... doesn?t play s**t in my book..."

In fact, typing in the terms "F**k" or "S**t" in the search box of the official Kerry For President site directly links the reader to the action!

A campaign source tells the DRUDGE REPORT that "John Kerry For President" online simply contains published material, and the senator was simply unaware on Sunday that the expletives were being carried on his own Internet server. [A search on the official Bush/Cheney re-election revealed no such curse words.]

"I think you'll see the offensive words removed," the top campaign source said.

Unlike over the air broadcast, there are no known foul language rules for official campaign websites.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?