All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Yeah, THANKS so much, by-tor! I/We appreciate all you've done. :D
Dr. Kato

Good to be back

Post by Dr. Kato »

Hey folks, long time no see. Glad to see the forum back up and running. Sorry to hear of your troubles by-tor, but glad to see you going forward. I lost my whole website once too, it royally sucked. Now, backup is a religion. The more places, the merrier too.

DK
...we're only immortal for a limited time...
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Yes, and I thank you as well. It must have required a lot of effort, and I appreciate it. :D :)

Also, I apologize for my lack of... thanking creativity, I hope you understand. :)
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

WAY TO GO BY-TOR 3 CHEERS!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

BY-TOR ROCKS!
Immortal for a Ltd Time

Post by Immortal for a Ltd Time »

YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I was lined up for glory, but the tickets sold out in advance
lingua

Post by lingua »

I also really appreciate all your hard work. I followed those updates--what dedication.

And happy belated birthday and thanks for serving our country.
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

I must of got lost I must of got lost some where down the line

Wishing you safe returns

Oh yea oh yea finding my way I've been searching for about a week

Thanks for the board any trips to see the queens board? Did you weave another web? Or is another spider weaving it's web? Just curious...
Another anyway is coming your way thanks for all your efforts towards the communication of free will

fried taters, potatoe salad, mashed potatoes, steamed, chopped, saute, boiled, deep fried, baked, potatoe pan cakes, potatoe soup
Last edited by Mr. Potatoe Head on Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Potatoe Head

I was wondering if you started another web site in Europe because there's another one with the same exact profile as this one, to try & explain myself a bit better. It came on line when you were in transit to the north.

How are you liking New York so far?
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Mr. Potatoe Head wrote:I was wondering if you started another web site in Europe because there's another one with the same exact profile as this one, to try & explain myself a bit better. It came on line when you were in transit to the north.
What's the URL?
Mr. Potatoe Head wrote:How are you liking New York so far?
As long as it doesn't snow again, I think we'll be just fine. :shock:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Mr. Potatoe Head

I wish I had got that when I stumbled across it. It only had a few members and just started out. It was set up the same way your board is
and they said it was the europe version? I surfed for a bit trying to find it again but can't, at least not yet. I suppose I should of been more direct with my original post, sorry dude. If I come across it again, I'll let you know right away and I'll dig some more to try and find it. I don't know about any rights or anything you might have but I'm sure there are others that seen the same site, I did. I kind of said what the fuck is this, then thought that it's a page that anyone could use.
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

We did ged a bit of a nasty winter up here! :shock: I'm used to it by now... One of my friend's starter died... Then both of his car handles snapped off when he tried to ged in :P If we're lucky old man winter will be kinder next year :shock:
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT