Greatest Canadian

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

wcp

Greatest Canadian

Post by wcp »

hello

right now if you go to : www.cbc.ca\greatest

you can nominate the Greatest Canadian of all time. i was looking through people the site has given as examples to be nominated and saw no member of Rush. i did however see names such as Celine Dion...nononononononononononononononono that cannot be right i thought. anyway i nominated Geddy Lee, i couldn't nominate all of Rush cause it had to be a single person, though i did mention the whole band in my reason for choosing Geddy Lee.

i encourage any other Canadian on the site to do the same, and hey if you don't vote for any member of Rush at least vote for someone!

only Canadians can vote, sorry guys, but if someone gets enough nominations in the fall they will have an American idol type series where each night a biography of one of the top 10 nominated people gets shown and viewers can call in to vote for them.

so Canadians! get voting!
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

You heard him Myghin! Ged on it! :wink:
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

i planned on nominating geddy lee but i always forget