HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

schuette

Post by schuette »

Could you no have told me it was Mother's Day on Friday :evil: ......I would have been able to convince the kids that since your all my friends it's an official Mother's Day for me as well :D
2 Mother's Day a year.....cool 8)

Hope you all had a day of pampering .......but if your anything like me the day will pass no different....except for the first half hour when they try to behave but can never quite pull it off for much longer :wink:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Craig, you should have let her order from the big girl menu. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

As far as the three toys go, you know she has three wee siblings here. Do you expect her to come home with ONE toy and ged beaten up for it, when she could come home with three of the exact same thing and make everyone happy? Plus, it takes three happy meals to begin to fill her tummy!
Onward and Upward!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

*Sniff* Craig was mean! :cry:
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

That's not nice! :evil:
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
PV
Site Admin

Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Post by PV »

Kares4Rush wrote:PV (supermom---saw it in person thank ged) I can't say enough about how you were with your daughters and how they respond in a hectic situation yet STILL have the energy and enlightenment to speak about the Professorrrrr with such incisiveness. You balance a White Russian with "grilled cheese for the kids" in a way that makes everything come out grand. :wink:
:oops: Thanks, Kares. That was so sweet of you to say! Btw, it's mudslides. :wink: And to take a quote from Bill Cosby, "Good kids make good parents."

Any my girls gave me a lovely day! Got my van detailed. 8) We had a nice day weatherwise and spent the whole day outside enjoying eachothers' company. One of the best Mothers Days I've ever had.
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Panacea

Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Post by Panacea »

Kares4Rush wrote:Panacea, I'm so sorry but I'm not sure if you have children or not but given what I know about what an awesome teacher you are you already have a passle that will do all the more better in their lives because of you. I know I have. :D
:oops: :oops: Thank you, Kares, for such a lovely compliment. You have long been one of the nicest people on this board, and I'm very much looking forward to meeting you! :D

I have two children: Sean is thirteen and Erin is nine. We had a pretty good Mother's Day. Their present to me was going to be a clean house, but... :? We went to my inlaws' house for a nice barbeque. It was nice company. :)
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
schuette

Post by schuette »

and I forgot to thanx Kares for the words :oops: ........that was really sweet of you to say that :D