By-Torian Curiosity Shop

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Mr. Potatoe Head

By-Torian Curiosity Shop

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

I've been noticing extremely heavy equipment traveling our near buy roads. Huge spheres, very long cylindrical structures all sorts of very large
pieces and many trucks of various equiment. These spheres take a day to go five miles, I'm talking huge. I usually notice most everything around me and if asked can explain the majority, this thing stumps me. This is surely something that I'd be intersted in learning about. It's not a water tower or anything simple, this equipment has been moving for over a year now.

Anything that may be a Curiosity to you?
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Maybe you're seeing things? It can't be going that fast, you could catch up to it and ask what it is!
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

hmmm maybe they are milatary transferrinf "ufo" parts lol
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Whatever youre on, lets have some mate :wink:
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

I wanna know what love is.

Wait, isn't that a Foreigner song?? :lol:

And never mind, I think I know anyway. :wink:
EndlesslyRocking

Re: By-Torian Curiosity Shop

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

Mr. Potatoe Head wrote:I've been noticing extremely heavy equipment traveling our near buy roads. Huge spheres, very long cylindrical structures all sorts of very large
pieces and many trucks of various equiment. These spheres take a day to go five miles, I'm talking huge. I usually notice most everything around me and if asked can explain the majority, this thing stumps me.
Transdimensional aliens are using the spheres to terraform this region of space into The Expanse: an area where our laws of physics don't apply, but is the natural environment of the aliens. The aliens' home space is full of odd anomalies, which the spheres will help duplicate by warping the space-time.

The aliens are, of course, tricking the Xindi (a 6 species race who are natives of this space) into believing Earth is their enemy, distracting the Xindi from the terraforming spheres which will render this area uninhabitable for all life in this universe.

Hope that helps.
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
Mr. Potatoe Head

EndlesslyRocking wrote:
Mr. Potatoe Head wrote:I've been noticing extremely heavy equipment traveling our near buy roads. Huge spheres, very long cylindrical structures all sorts of very large
pieces and many trucks of various equiment. These spheres take a day to go five miles, I'm talking huge. I usually notice most everything around me and if asked can explain the majority, this thing stumps me.
Transdimensional aliens are using the spheres to terraform this region of space into The Expanse: an area where our laws of physics don't apply, but is the natural environment of the aliens. The aliens' home space is full of odd anomalies, which the spheres will help duplicate by warping the space-time.

The aliens are, of course, tricking the Xindi (a 6 species race who are natives of this space) into believing Earth is their enemy, distracting the Xindi from the terraforming spheres which will render this area uninhabitable for all life in this universe.

Hope that helps.
Very much so, now I will be able to sleep at night.
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

Are you sure they're not carrying Quentin Tarentino's ego?
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

I was just going to say the very samew thing? How do you know? My abductee's promised I was the only one!
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

Mr. Potatoe Head wrote: Very much so, now I will be able to sleep at night.
No problem.

As always, the answers you seek can be found on Star Trek.

:)
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
Tom Sawyer

Post by Tom Sawyer »

All I know is I would be hiding under the damned bed if I saw that much equipment being moved at once. :(

Also found out today about those yellow ditchdigger things you see on the side of the highway. One had a flat tire and we asked the guy about the damned thing and they said it weighed 1600 pounds! By God that's alot of weight. Who would have thunk it?
Tom Sawyer

Post by Tom Sawyer »

The tire weights 1500 pounds that is.
Tom Sawyer

Post by Tom Sawyer »

Doh, I meant 1600 lbs. Crap, gotta go drinnk another beer. Sorry to disrupt your thread. :twisted:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Tom Sawyer wrote:Doh, I meant 1600 lbs. Crap, gotta go drinnk another beer. Sorry to disrupt your thread. :twisted:
Disruption of threads is a By-Torian tradition. NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR IT!!!! :evil: (Unless you are in the Alex Anon meeting or the Temple of Lifeson.)
Onward and Upward!
Mr. Potatoe Head

feel free to disrupt after all you are Tom Sawyer.