Childless couple told to try sex

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Maybe it was their upbringing. It would be unbelievable if they just forgot what sex is. :shock: :?:
I love my Welshman.
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Okay, who here has spent time in Germany? The only exposure I've had to Europe was living 7 months in Belgium and 9 months in France. This was in the early 80's. At that time, just from TV and news stands there was no way to avoid knowing what sex was. I was amazed at what was on TV over there, and that was over 20 years ago. Germany isn't that different, is it?

I'm with ER... this just can't be real...
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Twould be funny if it were though :lol:
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

elfdude wrote:"We are not talking retarded people here, but a couple who were brought up in a religious environment who were simply unaware, after eight years of marriage, of the physical requirements necessary to procreate."

I wonder what religion that would have been? I'm not trying to be funny here, I'm genuinely curious. I know that a long time ago the catholic church was pretty repressive about this stuff, but... that was a long time ago...
In catholic school, we had sex ed, from grade 4 onward... so i'll umm doubt its catholic if true