Who has meet and greet passes to the Nashville show?

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

neilpeart_gal

Who has meet and greet passes to the Nashville show?

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Kares4Rush and I, that's who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOO HOO!!!!!!! We are BESIDE OURSELVES!!!!! 8) :D :D I wasn't completely sure until this morning, but OH what a feeling!!! Meeting Ged and Al? Forged about it!!!!!!!

Can you all imagine Kares' face when she meets Geddy???? :shock: This KICKS ASS!!!

All right, sorry to be bragging, but I can't freaking help it!!! Does it get any better than this?? I think NOT!!!!!!!!
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

That is so cool mere words cannot express my my jealousy, I mean joy :lol: .
How did this come about?
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

A friend of mine at the Counterparts board 'knows a guy' and hooked us up. At one point, it looked like it would fall through so its been an excitement roller coaster! 8)

They say no cameras or autographs but I don't care. I just want to shake their hands, you know???
schuette

Post by schuette »

oh shut up!! :wink:
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Schu, you know if you were here, you'd be going w/ me too. Its just a matter of logistics. 8) :wink:
schuette

Post by schuette »

I know.......but I'm still gonna tell you to wheest..........but you also know I dont really want you to shut up either.......
getting confused yet :wink:
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

That's just great! :D Lucky lucky! If Alex's middle name comes up in the conversation then you MUST tell me! ;)

The FIRST meet and greet, they won't be jaded or anything! :D
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I am stoked you got them, Tracy!

And jealous.

But, I am mostly jealous cuz you and Kares will ged to see each other's reactions to the boys. I want to see TG and Kares die!
Onward and Upward!
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

Congrats!

That's great. I look forward to hearing all about it.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the Sacramento Meet and Greet. Wish me luck!
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
Immortal for a Ltd Time

Post by Immortal for a Ltd Time »

That is so great! Congratulations!!!!

Oh man, am I jealous!!!!! You guys will get to touch Geddy's and Alex's hands!!!!
I will need a FULL report.

I entered a couple of contests, so hopefully I'll get lucky. That would be a dream come true!

NPG, does your friend "know a guy" in the Detroit area????? Oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please ....
<insert begging emoticon here>
I was lined up for glory, but the tickets sold out in advance
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

Well done mate, enjoy every minute minute here (you lucky ~@#*&^$%&^$ :twisted: )
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Wow!!! That's fantastic!!! I'm so happy and spazzed for you two! Not to mention incredibly jealous. Wow!!! That's about all I can say now is, wow!
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

I'm sorry but I have been on the floor all morning either passed out from the news :shock: or collapsed at NPG's feet in gratitude. :oops:

I pray each of you wins the Meet and Greet in your respective cities. I mean it. :)

I know the "meeting" will be all of 3 seconds but I will just be so happy to shake the hand that plays that bass and the hand that plays that guitar.
Last edited by Kares4Rush on Thu May 20, 2004 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

God sends back, inbox full :evil:
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Dudes, I can't tell you how great this feels!!! :) :) I am glad I get to share it w/ someone like Kares, and it should make you all feel better that its rabid fans like us that are getting the passes!! 8)

IFALT, I'm sure my friend is flooded w/ requests now, hence me keeping his identity a secret. :lol: I just would hate for him to get all these requests he can't fill cos then he would feel horrible when he couldn't. I know I would!!